Tuesday, February 9, 2016
- 72-year-old Jump Rope King: 'take responsibility for your health'
Forget about all the gridlock in our state capitol. Let's turn to an Olympia story that has nothing to do with lawmaking.
- Olympia gridlock may mean little to show for short, 60-day session
There are proposals that are still alive during this short legislative session, but things may conflict with a Republican-dominated Senate and a Democrat-led House.
Monday, February 8, 2016
- Woman attempts to temper flames of transgender restroom debate with Puget Sound coffee chat
One transgender woman hopes to temper the flames of the controversial bathroom access issue with her event: "Coffee with a real live trans person."
Friday, February 5, 2016
- Dave Ross interviews Seattle Mayor Ed Murray
Dave Ross interviews Seattle Mayor Ed Murray about the state of homelessness in the city.
Wednesday, February 3, 2016
- J.P. Patches' legacy lives on in the Pacific Northwest
February 10 marks the 58th anniversary of the debut of the J.P. Patches program on KIRO TV.
Thursday, January 28, 2016
- Seattle's homeless struggles over a century old
Debates about homelessness are raging in Seattle, but it's nothing new.
Tuesday, January 26, 2016
- Oregon rancher: Only one person can stop this insanity and that's Mr. Bundy
A rancher is worried about the ultimate goals of the people occupying the wildlife refuge in Oregon.
- Are dog parks too unhealthy to take your furry friends?
In the Northwest, people really love their pets. Which is why it came as a surprise when one veterinarian told dog owners to stop taking their pups to off-leash dog parks.
Tuesday, January 19, 2016
- Who We Are: Melinda Gates
Melinda Gates, co-founder of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, talks about what inspires her.
Monday, January 18, 2016
- Bertha delays nothing compared to those of early Seattle
The Seattle tunnel project is no big deal. Early Seattleites flattened bluffs, built tunnels and canals, and faced colossal problems along the way.
- Why is it so hard to say goodbye to our homes?
It's surprising how quickly you become sentimental about saying goodbye to a home when the 'For Sale' sign goes up.
- Thomas Rawls wants to be Superman in Flint
Seahawks running back Thomas Rawls didn't get a chance to help the Seahawks in the playoffs, but he is planning to assist any way he can in his hometown of Flint, Mich.
Tuesday, January 12, 2016
- President Obama's final State of the Union Address
President Obama's final State of the Union Address
- Jason Rantz, Dave Ross and Todd Herman discuss President Obama's final SOTU speech
Jason Rantz, Dave Ross and Todd Herman discuss President Obama's final SOTU speech.
Tuesday, January 5, 2016
- Democrat Jim McDermott is retiring
After 27 years representing Seattle in the U.S. House, Democrat Jim McDermott is retiring.