Tuesday, May 5, 2015
- Logan Morrison has his own Boomstick now
After hitting home runs in the same inning as Nelson Cruz three out of four days Morrison reveals his secret.
- Cruz handing out the Boomsticks
After Logan Morrison finds success with the Boomstick Nelson Cruz says there are plenty to go around.
- Zunino on call from dugout that ended the game
The caught stealing to secure the Mariners win Monday night in Anaheim didn't just happen.
- Van Slyke on moving Miller to outfield
Outfield coach Andy Van Slyke is a big believer in Brad Miller as an outfielder.
Sunday, April 12, 2015
- A near perfect relay play
With the game on the line in the 10th inning the Mariners execute a near perfect relay play.
Friday, April 10, 2015
- Blowers on Baseball: How early can you know what kind of team you have
Mike Blowers talks about the ins and outs of the early part of a season, including when a manager or player can understand the strengths and weaknesses of a team.
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
- Austin Jackson talks about early influences in his pro career
Austin Jackson talks about why he is comfortable hitting second in the lineup and who taught him to hit the ball the other way.
- Austin Jackson gives the rundown on Nelson Cruz in the outfield
Mariners center fielder Austin Jackson believes Nelson Cruz has received a bad rap in the outfield.
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
- McClendon talks about Zunino's development behind the plate.
Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon talks about Mike Zunino's workload and some of the finer details of preparing him for the season.
Sunday, March 15, 2015
- Peter Gammons on how to get more offense into the game
Peter Gammons joins Rick Rizzs and Aaron Goldsmith and talks about a number of issues in baseball including getting more offense into the game and the new pace of play rules.
Saturday, March 7, 2015
- Ron Fairly on most intimidating pitcher and how to get more offense
Former Mariners broadcaster Ron Fairly, whose Major League career spanned three decades, sits down with Mariners reporter Shannon Drayer and talks about which he pitchers he did not like to face and also gives his thoughts on why we don't see more offense in this day and age.
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
- Mariners' Franklin Gutierrez on his comeback attempt
Mariners center fielder Franklin Gutierrez tells Shannon Drayer about his mindset as he tries to resume his baseball career and about managing the condition that has put it on hold.
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
- Mariners' Zduriencik, McClendon look ahead to 2015
Mariners general manager Jack Zduriencik and skipper Lloyd McClendon discuss the 2014 season and look ahead to 2015.
Saturday, August 23, 2014
- Audio montage from the Mariners big win in Boston
Play by play highlights by Mariners broadcaster Rick Rizzs along with post game interviews from the Mariners dramatic 5-3 win over the Red Sox where all 5 runs were scored in the top of the 9th inning with 2 out.
- Mariners third base coach explains thinking on great send
Mariners third base coach Rich Donnelly helped the Mariners to an extra run with an aggressive but well thought out send of Dustin Ackley.