Friday, August 28, 2015
- Bumbershoot preview
What's going down at Bumbershoot this year?
- August 28, 2015 - Hour: 3
Jason Discusses Seattle sports with Bob Stelton and the weekly movie review with Tom Tangney.
- August 28, 2015 - Hour: 2
Jason Rantz discusses some concern of the current cost of living, Macklemore's new music video "Downtown", and is there a right or wrong way to use gofundme.com?
- August 30, 2015 - Hour: 1
Jason Rantz talks crazy weather, TSA stipulations at SeaTac Airport, and Taxi's vs. Uber's.
Thursday, August 27, 2015
- August 27, 2015 - Hour: 2
Breastfeeding mom puts everyone in danger.
- August 27, 2015 - Hour: 1
Rantz talks to a listener who has an idea for gun control
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
- August 26, 2015 - Hour: 1
Chris Sullivan stops by to talk choke points
Tuesday, August 25, 2015
- Jason Rantz interviews Seattle Education Association President Jonathan Knapp
Seattle Education Association President Jonathan Knapp says that the next time his organization meets, they will either vote on a contract or on a strike date.
- August 25, 2015 - Hour: 3
A fear of gangs has caused Mariner High School to ban team jersey's that are not Washington State based. Rantz asks 'what's next?'
- Development is "criminal"?
Rantz responds to a local activist who says development can be 'criminal' in a city like Seattle.
- August 25, 2015 - Hour: 1
Sound Transit may require permits for parking, Rantz says it's another 'grab'. Also, a local activist says development could be 'criminal' in Pioneer Square.
- August 25, 2015 - Hour: 2
Pierce Brosnan says there will be no gay James Bond. Why would there be?
Monday, August 24, 2015
- Seattle Educators Association President Jonathan Knapp on teacher negotiations
Seattle Educators Association President explains why teachers are delaying a deal and what was discussed in a meeting held to determine an action plan
- August 24, 2015 - Hour: 1
Planned Parenthood protests over the weekend.
- August 24, 2015 - Hour: 2
Father of one of the heroes who thwarted a terrorist attack on a train, calls out the PC police