Friday, October 9, 2015
- McKenna: Bertha lawsuits are part of a complex shifting of blame, costs
Former Attorney General Rob McKenna joins Rantz to discuss the lawsuit WSDOT just filed against the Seattle Tunnel Partners
Thursday, October 8, 2015
- October 8, 2015 - Hour: 2
October 8, 2015 - Hour: 2
- October 8, 2015 - Hour: 1
October 8, 2015 - Hour: 1
- #FactCheck: 27,000 King County sex-shoppers a day
Rantz fact checks the source of a claim that says 27,000 people in King County are shopping for sex online EVERY DAY!
Wednesday, October 7, 2015
- College student denies club, claims 'Yacht' is offensive, elitist
A Pitzer College student says their council would not approve a "Yacht Club" because the title is potentially offensive.
- October 7, 2015 - Hour: 1
A local doctor says the benefits of kids playing sports outweigh the risks. Rantz still doesn't understand how parents let their kids play football.
- October 7, 2015 - Hour: 2
A California Bill makes employers prove pay-gaps are based on something other than gender.
- October 7, 2015 - Hour: 3
WSDOT hold times are WAY up! Also, Everett has to replace their cigarette-butt disposals because drug dealers are using them as a drop off.
Tuesday, October 6, 2015
- Brutally Honest Feedback Is Best
Rantz says his job is to point out the good and bad from WSDOT, their job is to do something about it.
- October 6, 2015 - Hour: 1
ESPN's Bob Stelton on the Hawk's controversial MNF win
- October 6, 2015 - Hour: 2
KIRO's Jillian Raftery on Seattle's construction boom
- October 6, 2015 - Hour: 3
The City of Bellevue admits to a parking plan mistake. Rantz gives them credit for the apology, but hopes to see a fix too.
Friday, October 2, 2015
- Anti-police hate is about to get more intense in Seattle
I fear that anti-police rhetoric is going to get ratcheted up a few notches after an interesting poll that highlights how Seattleites view the Seattle Police Department.
- When you politicize issues, you end up playing politics
Obama reiterated his thoughts on politicizing mass shootings. Rantz calls it exploiting the deaths of innocent people.
- October 2, 2015 - Hour: 1
October 2, 2015 - Hour 1