Wednesday, January 28, 2015
- Man wants half of Washington state to be state of Madison
A Western Washington man wants to split Washington state into two separate states: the state of Washington and the state of Madison.
- Rantz LongForm: The real problem with 'smart guns'
Rantz LongForm: The real problem with 'smart guns'
- January 28, 2015 - Hour: 3
The coming SeaTac headaches and more
- January 28, 2015 - Hour: 2
The problem with smart guns and more
- January 28, 2015 - Hour: 1
Actor Rainn Wilson joins the show and more
- Rainn Wilson: Cranky as 'Backstrom', crazy about Seahawks
Rainn Wilson takes on PC backlash to 'Backstrom', talks Seahawks
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
- A case where caring for needy is actually selfish
A woman in Kent refuses to stop helping the needy in her community despite getting repeated complaints from city officials and the folks that live in her neighborhood. KIRO Radio's Jason Rantz says this woman is being selfish.
- One of the most important articles of the year
Rantz samples one of the most important articles you'll read all year
- Would you vote if you didn't have to buy a stamp for your ballot?
Would you vote if you didn't have to buy a stamp for your ballot?
- January 27, 2015 - Hour: 3
What to do with the elephants and more
- January 27, 2015 - Hour: 2
Twin Forks in studio and more
- January 27, 2015 - Hour: 1
Was a Seattle politician's wife taking advantage of free labor?
- President Obama drops ridiculous college savings tax proposal
Rantz explains why the President backed off a tax with bad optics
- Chris Carrabba of Twin Forks talks folk music, plays live in studio
Chris Carrabba of Twin Forks talk music and play live in studio
Monday, January 26, 2015
- Seattle city leaders go beyond jurisdiction and data in push against death penalty
Rantz: Seattle city leaders go beyond jurisdiction and data in push against death penalty