Thursday, May 28, 2015
- SPD Chief Kathleen O'Toole discusses May Day and body cams
SPD Chief Kathleen O'Toole in a wide ranging interview on May Day critics, police response time, why an officer is on leave after something that happened in 2010, body cams and much more.
- Will the $15 minimum wage get on the ballot in Tacoma?
15 Now Tacoma activist Sarah Morken calls in to discuss the status of the movement after 40 percent of the signatures collected were declared invalid.
- May 28, 2015 - Hour: 2
- May 28, 2015 - Hour: 1
- Damion Lowe, athlete and entrepreneur with a remarkable story
Sounders player Damion Lowe stops by discuss his upbringing in Jamaica and his clothing line.
Tuesday, May 26, 2015
- May 26, 2015 - Hour: 3
- May 26, 2015 - Hour: 2
- May 26, 2015 - Hour: 1
- Will Bernie Sanders play spoiler to Hillary Clinton?
Ben Kamisar (The Hill) discusses whether Bernie Sanders is actually going to be a problem for Hillary Clinton.
- What SCOTUS Obamacare case really means
Jennifer Haberkorn, the health care reporter for Politico, explains what's at stake in an Obamacare SCOTUS case.
Monday, May 25, 2015
- Thirty-two Families Evicted From Mobile Home Park
After a developer purchased a mobile home park, the 32 families currently living there need to find somewhere else to go.
- May 25, 2015 - Hour: 3
- May 25, 2015 - Hour: 2
- May 25, 2015 - Hour: 1
Friday, May 22, 2015
- Seattle Department of Transportation is pushing a safety project along Admiral Way that would eliminate 200 parking spaces
Seattle Department of Transportation is pushing a safety project along Admiral Way that would eliminate 200 parking spaces and no one wants it.