Friday, February 27, 2015
- Seattlelites love a boycott; will we eat Chik-fil-A?
Who wants to join a boycott? Turns out a lot of you guys do. Gene Balk over at The Seattle Times has some new stats about the boycotting habits of this country and it turns out Seattleites in particular are pretty apt to boycott.
- February 27, 2015 - Hour: 3
The Dress that rocked the internet and more
- February 27, 2015 - Hour: 2
Ask Rantz Anything and more
- February 27, 2015 - Hour: 1
Rantz has one foot out the door already
Thursday, February 26, 2015
- How getting into downtown Seattle is changing
How getting into downtown Seattle is changing
- Local veterans urge Americans beyond "Thank you for your service"
Local veterans urge Americans beyond "Thank you for your service"
- February 26, 2015 - Hour: 3
Fixing the marijuana system in Washington and more
- February 26, 2015 - Hour: 2
Veterans reflect on "Thank you for your service"
- February 26, 2015 - Hour: 1
How people get to downtown Seattle
- Jason Rantz learns two Bellevue police chief finalists were previously rejected
Jason Rantz learns two Bellevue police chief finalists were previously rejected.
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
- Why would anyone become an officer in Seattle?
Apparently this cop 'harassed' and 'threatened' two Muslim men. The Stranger thinks this is video that proves their outlandish claims.
- Student Activist explains UW-Bothell walkout, protest
Alejandra Perez, a student activist with the Latino Student Union, who helped organize a walkout and protest at UW-Bothell
- Belltown latest example of anti-car bias in Seattle
Belltown park areas a "sitting duck" for drivers getting ticketed by the city
- Should I Be Offended by dreadlock diss?
Jason wants to know if he should be offended by Guiliana Rancic and The Walking Dead...should he?
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
- The Scott Kubly Scam: SDOT director pushing propaganda you need to be aware of
Scott Kubly is the director for the Seattle Department of Transportation and he's been making the rounds lately in order to push through propaganda that you need to be aware of.