Traffic Alert: Collision cleared on NB I-5 at 145th St. in Shoreline »
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
- King County's Dow Constantine is taking advantage of our misery
King County Executive Dow Constantine is using this heat wave to lay out his Strategic Climate Action Plan. He says, in this heat, ride the bus. Rantz says no!
- Rantz says homeless camps need goals, rules, and a place outside of neighborhoods
"Welcome to the Rantz Show Homeless camp, we've got some rules" Rantz explains why Mayor Murray's new homeless encampment locations don't work.
- June 30, 2015 - Hour: 3
June 30, 2015 - Hour 3
- June 30, 2015 - Hour: 2
June 30, 2015 - Hour 2
- June 30, 2015 - Hour: 1
June 30, 2015 - Hour 1
Monday, June 29, 2015
- Don't be shocked that our economic boom isn't helping everyone
Rantz says we shouldn't be surprised that our economic 'boom' is making the poor richer.
- June 29, 2015 - Hour: 3
June 29, 2015 - Hour 3
- June 29, 2015 - Hour: 1
June 29, 2015 - Hour 1
- Rantz finds out how you should correctly apply sunscreen, drink water
Heath and Lifestyle expert Brian Moore explains how to deal with the heat. He has tips on sunscreen, water, and air conditioning.
- Anatomy of bad news stories (or how to be a better consumer of news)
Rantz teaches you how to become a better consumer of news.
Friday, June 26, 2015
- June 26, 2015 - Hour: 3
June 26, 2015 - Hour 3
- June 26, 2015 - Hour: 2
June 26, 2015 - Hour 2
- June 26, 2015 - Hour: 1
June 26, 2015 - Hour 1
- KIRO Radio team coverage: Heat Wavepocolypsemageddon 2015
It's hot. Kerns, Reutin, Shepherd, Restione, and Tweetie report from some of the hottest spots around the city.
- Rantz agrees with gay marriage, but not this decision.
Rantz thinks today's decision from SCOTUS will have serious consequences, but he still supports gay marriage.