Friday, October 2, 2015
- Anti-police hate is about to get more intense in Seattle
I fear that anti-police rhetoric is going to get ratcheted up a few notches after an interesting poll that highlights how Seattleites view the Seattle Police Department.
- When you politicize issues, you end up playing politics
Obama reiterated his thoughts on politicizing mass shootings. Rantz calls it exploiting the deaths of innocent people.
- October 2, 2015 - Hour: 1
October 2, 2015 - Hour 1
- October 2, 2015 - Hour: 2
October 2, 2015 - Hour 2
- October 2, 2015 - Hour: 3
October 3, 2015 - Hour 3
Thursday, October 1, 2015
- Rantz discusses Seattle's Initiative 122 with one of its backers
Backers of Seattle's I-122 want big money out of local politics, but as Jason Rantz points out, they have big money of their own.
- No, do not politicize the shooting
Obama says mass shooting should be politicized. Rantz disagrees with Obama's comments.
- October 1, 2015 - Hour: 1
Whole Foods says they will no longer sell foods produced by prison inmates. Rantz says the people who support the program should speak up.
- October 1, 2015 - Hour: 2
Life Lessons with Jason Rantz: NY Times is trying to define 'a man'
Wednesday, September 30, 2015
- I-122 aims to eliminate Big Money from politics. Rantz says it's a bad idea.
Rantz talks with Heather Weiner, who is representing I-122, aiming to take 'big money' out of elections
- Is WSDOT targeting the poor with their tolls?
Rantz says WSDOT wants to hurt poor people.
- September 30, 2015 - Hour: 3
#ClickBate: A bride sent bills to her no-show guests. Rantz says the woman who received the bill is rude.
- September 30, 2015 - Hour: 1
Sara Lerner reports on police use of force on pets, thanks to a listeners tip.
- September 30, 2015 - Hour: 2
A mom is upset sexualized costumes for little girls at Party City
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
- September 29, 2015 - Hour: 1
WA state advocates calling out people for using fake service animals. Rantz says there should be licenses given for service animals that people should be able to present