Tuesday, October 6, 2015
- Don't be envious of Russia's doomed mission
Senator John McCain says helping out the fight in Syria would be easy. Others don't quite agree.
Monday, October 5, 2015
- Digging through trash shows us something we knew 50 years ago
Texas A&M researches are looking for a way to get kids to eat their vegetables
- Should the US follow Russia into a Syrian battle?
Senator John McCain says helping out the fight in Syria would be easy. Others don't quite agree. Either way, Russia is moving forward.
Friday, October 2, 2015
- The shock of no longer being shocked
It's true — what President Obama said after Thursday's shooting at the Community College in Oregon.
Thursday, October 1, 2015
- How to stop your job from killing you
Science tells us that sitting too much at work is bad for your health, but then again, so is standing. What is an office worker to do?
Wednesday, September 30, 2015
- Are you prepared to be bio-tracked?
Some employers have started monitoring workers' bio signs to improve productivity and stress levels. Sound stressful?
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
- Preparing ex-cons to live next door to you
One man in Pennsylvania is attempting to change how inmates are treated, in hopes they never return.
Monday, September 28, 2015
- The public transformation was immediate.
Ordinarily, John Boehner’s news conferences as Speaker were all boilerplate. on Sunday, Boehner sat down with John Dickerson on Face the Nation after announcing he’s quitting and suddenly – he’s unplugged from the Matrix.
Friday, September 25, 2015
- It's time for a reality check after the Pope's visit
The Pope may have impressed some officials during his visit to the United States, but the Tea Party isn't among them.
Thursday, September 24, 2015
- Controversy abounds over the first saint from America
The Catholic Church has announced a new saint, the first from America. But the historical figure doesn't have the best reputation.
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
- Is the pope really Catholic?
A reporter asked the pope about his denunciations of economic systems and the degradation of the environment, and wondered if he could really be Catholic.
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
- Does Hillary Clinton laugh way too hard?
Her laugh is being said to be phony. But could it be that this is just the way Hillary Clinton laughs.
Monday, September 21, 2015
- Who will the Pope scare away next?
The Pope has stirred debated wherever he visits, the latest is a US Republican Senator over Climate Change. But that's not the first controversial topic he's made people nervous about.
Friday, September 18, 2015
- Should they have cuffed this clockmaker?
A young Texas student was arrested for bringing a home-made clock to school. Teachers thought it was a bomb. Some say it was Muslim profiling, but there is also another issue at hand here.
Thursday, September 17, 2015
- The winner of the other Republican debate
Republic presidential candidates engaged in another debate, and this time, there was a clear standout, but it's not who you might think.