Friday, February 5, 2016
- Top 5 at 5: Seattle Homeless, DOJ Reforms, Hillary Clinton, Marshawn Lynch, Dogs Love Owners More Than Cats
The Seattle Police Department is making progress on their DOJ reforms.
Thursday, February 4, 2016
- Top 5 at 5: The Jungle, Kids and Screen Time, Moving to Bremerton, Playboy
Charges were filed today against three teens who prosecutors say shot five people in the Jungle.
Wednesday, February 3, 2016
- Top 5 at 5: Seattle's Jungle, Homelessness, Sports, Resting Bitchface
Resting b*tchface is a thing, according to scientists, and men have it as often as women.
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
- Top 5 at 5: The Jungle Shooters, Seattle Homeless, Seattle Death, David Bowie, Phoenix Jones Documentary
There’s a new mini-documentary following a patrol with Phoenix Jones.
Monday, February 1, 2016
- Top 5 at 5: The Jungle Shooting, Iowa Caucus, Chai the Elephant Has Died, The Seahawks
BREAKING: Police are arresting suspects in the Jungle shooting.
Friday, January 29, 2016
- Top 5 at 5: The Neighborhood Safety Alliance, King County’s One Night Count, Donald Trump, Carolina Panthers
Is there a racial bias when it comes to people rooting against the Carolina Panthers?
Thursday, January 28, 2016
- Top 5 at 5: The Jungle In Seattle, Learning To Be Funny, Top Gun 2, Music Affects Taste Buds
Can you teach someone to be funny? A Bothell startup is trying, Rachel Belle reports
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
- Top 5 at 5: Seattle Mayor Ed Murray, Homelessness, etc...
Why are people blaming Don for the shooting last night that was drug related?
Monday, January 25, 2016
- Top 5 at 5: Mayor Ed Murray, Derrick Coleman, Computers Keeping Loved Ones Alive, Super Bowl 50
Bellevue Police recommend felony charges against Seahawks full Derrick Coleman for a two-car crash he was involved in back in October.
Friday, January 22, 2016
- Top 5 at 5: Seattle RVs, Macklemore, Marshawn Lynch, Volvo
Don reacts to a guest on Seattle’s Morning News asking him not to paint all people living in RVs with a broad brush.
Thursday, January 21, 2016
- Top 5 at 5: RVs in Seattle, Dinner Table Etiquette, Seahawks, John Legend
Jim Harbaugh is getting a reputation for his eccentric recruiting tactics at the University of Michigan
- Top 5 at 5: RVs dot the streets of Seattle, Distracted Driving, Oscars, The Pope
Some staggering statistics on the increase of collisions in Seattle causing by distracted driving and walking.
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
- Top 5 at 5: RVs camping in Seattle, The taco cleanse, The Seahawks, Sting and Peter Gabriel
Rachel Belle introduces us to a diet that actually sounds pretty easy to stick to: The taco cleanse.
Monday, January 18, 2016
- Top 5 at 5: Seahawks, Ballard RV's, Grammys, SNL, Eagles
Seattle city officials are looking into creating RV parks like the tent cities for homeless people in RVs to live. Is this a solution?
Friday, January 15, 2016
- Top 5 at 5: Seahawks, Ride the Ducks Seattle, Homeless Wedding, Banning Chants At Sports Games
Sara Lerner reports on the first day back on the roads for Ride the Ducks Seattle.