Friday, February 12, 2016
- Friday: "This Is The Sound Of 1,400 People Being Fired"
Seattle Safe Zone, Indianapolis Mass Firing, Dori's Story of Getting Fired From King 5
Thursday, February 11, 2016
- Thursday: "Ahhhhh, Valentines Day"
Dori's Highschool Reunion, Donkey Basketball, Valentines Day, Ted Cruz
Friday, February 5, 2016
- Friday: "I'm Going to Cut Off Your Penis"
Dori Knows Some Icelandic, Clinton, Trump, Baby Names
Thursday, February 4, 2016
- Thursday: "Aren't Metro Busses Gun Free Zones?"
Seattle Metro Bus Shooting, Beastmode
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
- Tuesday: "I'm Gonna Issue A Public Challenge"
The Caucus, Pronto Bike Share in Seattle
Monday, February 1, 2016
- Monday: "I Don't Wanna Blame The Victim"
Trump, Renton Movie Theatre Shooting
Thursday, January 28, 2016
- Thursday: "I Wanna Help The People Who Want Help"
Transgender Seattle woman sues bank for not recognizing her voice over the phone
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
- Wednesday: "He Found An Inappropriate Text"
Ed Murray/Homeless, South Lake Union, Father Arrested For Confiscating Daughters Cell Phone
Tuesday, January 26, 2016
- Tuesday: "He Seems Like Such A Good Kid, Too"
Basketball In Seattle, Seattle Homeless
Monday, January 25, 2016
- Monday: "I Don't Even Know If My Daughters Write In Cursive"
Making Cursive Mandatory In Schools, Trump, SNL/Tina Fey
Friday, January 22, 2016
- Friday: "That's Bizzare, That's Really Bizzare To Me"
The Fastest 15...Macklemore drops his latest, Olympic skier Bill Johnson dies, and two men trafficking pot call 911 because they're convinced unmarked cop cars are all around them
Thursday, January 21, 2016
- Thursday: "And I Say That With All Grace and Love"
Dori debuts a parody song regarding homelessness in Seattle, written by a listener
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
- Wednesday: "How did Ballard Become A Tent City?"
Dori Calls Out The Kitsap County Sheriff's Office, RV Camps In Seattle, Palin and Trump, Obama
Thursday, January 14, 2016
- Thursday: "Why Don't You Get Rid Of The State Lottery?"
Seahawks, Powerball, Trump, Sir Mix Alot, Mayor Murray, Banning Fantasy Sports
Wednesday, January 13, 2016
- Wednesday: "She Was Triple The Legal Limit"
Miss WA Was Very, Very Drunk, Powerball