Wednesday, November 25, 2015
- Assessing Russell Wilson's play vs. San Francisco
Dave Wyman shares his thoughts on how Russell Wilson played Sunday.
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
- What the Seahawks are missing on defense
Brock Huard explains why 49ers quarterback Blaine Gabbert had the best day of his career against the Seahawks.
Monday, November 23, 2015
- Why the Seahawks benched Cary Williams
Brock Huard talks about the Seahawks' decision to bench cornerback Cary Williams against San Francisco.
Friday, November 20, 2015
- Who will Seahawks start if Cary Williams can't play?
Guest hosts Bob Stelton and Jim Moore ask Brock Huard how the Seahawks will handle Cary Williams' cornerback spot if he can't play Sunday.
Thursday, November 19, 2015
- Is Jimmy Graham throwing off the Seahawks' system?
Brock Huard reacts to Trent Dilfer's assertion that Jimmy Graham playing tight end has thrown off Russell Wilson and the Seahawks' run-first system.
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
- Why did Seahawks move away from Chris Matthews?
Brock Huard talks about Tuesday's surprising move by the Seahawks, waiving wide receiver and Super Bowl standout Chris Matthews to promote Kevin Smith.
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
- Seahawks' secondary, special teams have faltered of late
Brock Huard discusses some of the issues the Seahawks have had in their secondary and on special teams of late.
Monday, November 16, 2015
- Will the Seahawks bench Cary Williams?
Brock Huard assesses the way Seahawks cornerback Cary Williams played against Arizona.
Friday, November 13, 2015
- Kris Richard's dilemma against Arizona
Brock Huard discusses a dilemma that Arizona presents to Seahawks defensive coordinator Kris Richard.
Thursday, November 12, 2015
- What is setting Carson Palmer apart this season?
Brock Huard talks about Arizona Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer and why he's having a huge year heading into Sunday's game in Seattle.
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
- How has Bobby Wagner played this season?
Dave Wyman gives his assessment of the way Seahawks middle linebacker Bobby Wagner has played this season.
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
- What can the Seahawks expect from Jeremy Lane?
Brock Huard discusses what nickelback Jeremy Lane can bring the Seahawks once he starts playing.
Monday, November 9, 2015
- How the Huskies can become bowl eligible
Brock Huard identifies one thing the Huskies must do to win two of their final three games to become bowl-eligible.
Friday, November 6, 2015
- Is Denver's defense better than the 2013 Seahawks?
Mike Salk switches sides to answer the questions, including whether this season's Broncos defense could challenge the Seahawks' vaunted 2013 unit.
Thursday, November 5, 2015
- Why are the Huskies favored vs. No. 12 Utah?
Brock Huard breaks down why exactly the 4-4 Washington Huskies are actually favored to win at home Saturday against the 12th-ranked Utah Utes.