Friday, April 17, 2015
- Will Adrian Peterson end up in the NFC West?
Brock Huard discusses where running back Adrian Peterson will end up now that he's been reinstated.
Thursday, April 16, 2015
- Anticipating the Seahawks' soon-to-be-released schedule
Brock Huard discusses the critical elements of the soon-to-be-released NFL schedule from the Seahawks' standpoint.
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
- Could the Seahawks draft a RB in the second round?
Brock Huard discusses whether or not he could see the Seahawks taking a running back with their first pick.
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
- Could the Seahawks draft a quarterback?
Brock Huard discusses one quarterback he could see the Seahawks drafting as a backup if Tarvaris Jackson doesn't return.
Monday, April 13, 2015
- What Wilson can accomplish with Seahawks teammates in Hawaii
Brock Huard discusses what Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson should try to accomplish during the team's trip to Hawaii this week.
Friday, April 10, 2015
- How Wilson helps the Seahawks' running game
Brock Huard explains how quarterback Russell Wilson helps the Seahawks' running game.
Thursday, April 9, 2015
- One key with Jimmy Graham's transition to the Seahawks' offense
Danny O'Neil discusses one key to tight end Jimmy Graham's transition to the Seahawks' offense.
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
- What's the Seahawks' plan at backup quarterback?
Danny O'Neil discusses what he thinks the Seahawks plan to do at backup quarterback next season.
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
- Are the Seahawks the NFL's best drafters?
Danny O'Neil discusses whether the Seahawks are the best drafting team in the NFL.
Monday, April 6, 2015
- The challenge with Bobby Wagner's extension
Danny O'Neil discusses the challenge the Seahawks will face with middle linebacker Bobby Wagner's extension.
Friday, April 3, 2015
- An expanded role for Will Tukuafu?
Danny O'Neil discusses how Will Tukuafu might have an expanded role with the Seahawks beyond fullback and defensive line.
Thursday, April 2, 2015
- What to make of the Seahawks re-signing Tukuafu, Williams
Brock Huard weighs in on the Seahawks re-signing fullback/defensive lineman Will Tukuafu and defensive tackle Jesse Williams.
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
- Should the Seahawks increase Marshawn Lynch's workload?
Brock Huard discusses the possibility of the Seahawks increasing Marshawn Lynch's workload next season.
- Will the Seahawks add another center in free agency?
John Clayton says he could see the Seahawks adding a center in free agency next week to give them another option to replace starter Max Unger.
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
- A closer look at free-agent center Chris Myers
Brock Huard shares his thoughts on free-agent center Chris Myers, who reportedly visited the Seahawks on Monday.