Friday, May 29, 2015
- What's the Huskies' quarterback situation entering 2015?
Brock Huard discusses the Huskies' quarterback situation.
Thursday, May 28, 2015
- Is No. 69 a fair ranking for Bobby Wagner?
Brock Huard weighs in on Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner coming in at No. 69 in the NFL Network's ranking of the top 100 players in the league.
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
- What the Seahawks are expecting from Christine Michael
Brock Huard discusses the Seahawks' expectations for third-year running back Christine Michael.
Tuesday, May 26, 2015
- The impact of Russell Wilson's OTA absence
Brock Huard discusses how Russell Wilson's absence from the first OTA will impact the Seahawks.
Friday, May 22, 2015
- How Seahawks' defense might look different under Richard
Brock Huard explains how he thinks the Seahawks' defense could look different under new coordinator Kris Richard.
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
- Why didn't Seattle apply for '19, '20 Super Bowls?
Brock Huard discusses why Seattle didn't apply to host the 2019 or 2010 Super Bowls.
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
- How might the PAT change affect the Seahawks?
Brock Huard discusses how the NFL's change to PATs would affect the Seahawks.
Monday, May 18, 2015
- How far apart are the Seahawks and Russell Wilson?
Brock Huard discusses the state of the Seahawks' negotiations with quarterback Russell Wilson.
Friday, May 15, 2015
- What Turbin's surgery means for Michael
Brock Huard shares his thoughts on Seahawks running back Robert Turbin undergoing hip surgery.
Thursday, May 14, 2015
- Is No. 90 a fair ranking for the Seahawks' Michael Bennett?
Is No. 90 a fair ranking for Seahawks defensive lineman Michael Bennett in the NFL's Top 100?
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
- How long will it take Paul Richardson to return?
Dave Wyman fills in to answer three football questions, including how long Paul Richardson will be out with his ACL injury and the impact it will have on the Seahawks.
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
- Will the Seahawks ask Jimmy Graham to block?
Brock Huard reacts to what Seahawks offensive-line coach Tom Cable said about tight end Jimmy Graham's run blocking.
Monday, May 11, 2015
- Can Kasen Williams stick with the Seahawks?
Brock Huard discusses whether former Huskies wide receiver Kasen Williams has a shot at catching on with the Seahawks.
Friday, May 8, 2015
- Did Clark blowback impact Seahawks' interest in Collins?
Brock Huard discusses whether the Seahawks would have had more interest in offensive tackle La'el Collins had they not dealt with so much blowback from their controversial selection of defensive end Frank Clark.
Thursday, May 7, 2015
- Does Michael Bennett have any leverage?
Brock Huard explains why Seahawks defensive lineman Michael Bennett doesn't have any leverage in his desire for a new deal.