Friday, January 30, 2015
- Can Tom Brady learn the Seahawks D from Brandon Browner?
Brock Huard answers how much Patriots QB Tom Brady can learn from teammate and former Seahawks CB Brandon Browner about Seattle's schemes.
Thursday, January 29, 2015
- Why could Doug Baldwin be the best receiver in the Super Bowl?
Brock Huard reacts to Sidney Rice's claim that he'd take the Seahawks' Doug Baldwin over any of the Patriots receivers.
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
- The importance of the Seahawks' stealthy linebackers vs. New England
Brock Huard looks at Seattle's quiet linebackers corps and how they'll be important in the Super Bowl matchup vs. the Patriots.
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
- Are the Seahawks that much faster than the Patriots?
Brock Huard looks at some numbers that show the Seahawks are exponentially faster than the Patriots on both sides of the ball.
Monday, January 26, 2015
- What role will former Seahawk Brandon Browner have in the Super Bowl?
Brock Huard looks at the Super Bowl role of Patriots cornerback Brandon Browner, who jumped ship from the Seahawks after last season.
Friday, January 23, 2015
- The "chess match" between Seahawks' defense, Pats' offense
Brock Huard explains what What linebacker Bobby Wagner meant when he talked about a chess match between the Seahawks' defense and the Patriots' defense.
Thursday, January 22, 2015
- Will Rob Gronkowski be a problem for the Seahawks defense?
Brock Huard addresses one of the few weaknesses of the Seahawks defense, tight ends, and if that means a big Super Bowl for Rob Gronkowski.
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
- Could Luke Willson be this Super Bowl's Malcolm Smith?
Brock Huard says tight end Luke Willson could be a surprising Super Bowl MVP like linebacker Malcolm Smith was last year.
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
- Where the Seahawks' offense needs to improve
Brock Huard explains what he thinks is the biggest area the Seahawks' offense needs to fix before the Super Bowl.
Monday, January 19, 2015
- Why didn't Green Bay go after a hurt Richard Sherman?
Brock Huard looks at Richard Sherman's arm injury and questions why the Packers didn't go right at the Seahawks cornerback.
Friday, January 16, 2015
- Seahawks should be wary of Randall Cobb
Brock Huard shares his thoughts on Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb.
Thursday, January 15, 2015
- Will B.J. Daniels see the field?
Brock Huard discusses the reason the Seahawks promoted backup quarterback B.J. Daniels from their practice squad.
Wednesday, January 14, 2015
- Could Larry Fitzgerald be a fit in Seattle next season?
Brock Huard answers whether or not it would make sense for legendary Arizona wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald to join the Seahawks next year.
Tuesday, January 13, 2015
- Who will the Seahawks miss against Green Bay?
Brock Huard identifies two injured players that the Seahawks will miss the most against Green Bay.
Monday, January 12, 2015
- Will Russell Wilson be the NFL's highest-paid quarterback?
Brock Huard weighs in on a report that the Seahawks will make Russell Wilson the NFL's highest-paid quarterback after the season.