Friday, January 30, 2015
- How did Marshawn Lynch come out looking after this week?
John Clayton looks at Marshawn Lynch's antics during Super Bowl week and whether he came out looking positive.
Thursday, January 29, 2015
- Clayton on Patriots' tricky usage of ineligible player rules
John Clayton gives us a better explanation of how refs will keep track of players that check in as eligible, something the Patriots have used to success in recent games.
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
- John says Tom Cable's has perfectly tailored this offense to Russell Wilson's strengths
The Professor talks about how Tom Cable has nailed the formula for setting up this offense to Russell Wilson's strengths. He also says Seattle has better linebackers than New England.
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
- The Professor was underwhelmed with media day
John Clayton thinks that media day was held in too small of a venue and nothing major came out of it. He thinks what Lynch did was within the rules, so he should avoid the fines.
Monday, January 26, 2015
- How big of a storyline will Marshawn Lynch be this week?
John Clayton looks at the fines and threat of penalty for Marshawn Lynch's gestures and if the controversy will linger throughout the Super Bowl week.
Friday, January 23, 2015
- The Seahawks are all healthy for the Super Bowl
The Professor was at Pete Carroll's press conference today and tells us that the team is healthy, including Richard Sherman. He also gives his theory on what Pete told Jeremy Lane after his 'Gronk isn't all that good' comment.
Thursday, January 22, 2015
- Why the Patriots' handling of Deflategate is "insulting"
John Clayton explains why he doesn't buy the denials of involvement in Deflategate by Tom Brady and Bill Belichick in press conferences Thursday.
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
- Richard Sherman's history with New England's Tom Brady
John Clayton joins "Danny, Dave and Moore" to look at Richard Sherman's entertaining press conference and history with Patriots QB Tom Brady.
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
- Potential successors if Dan Quinn leaves for Atlanta
John Clayton discusses the latest with Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn and the Falcons and identifies a few potential successors.
Monday, January 19, 2015
- Was Seahawks-Packers the best conference championship game ever?
John Clayton breaks down the Seahawks' amazing comeback NFC title win and decides if it was the best conference championship game of all-time.
Friday, January 16, 2015
- Aaron Rodgers could have a tough day against the Seahawks
John Clayton explains why he thinks Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers could be in for a long afternoon against Seattle in the NFC title game.
Thursday, January 15, 2015
- Can the Packers keep up with Seahawks if Eddie Lacy's banged up?
With news that running back Eddie Lacy was pulled from practice, John Clayton looks at the Packers chances with both he and Aaron Rodgers hobbled.
Wednesday, January 14, 2015
- Why Jets couldn't wait for Dan Quinn in search for head coach
John Clayton takes a look over Wednesday's multiple coach hirings, including Todd Bowles to the Jets, where Dan Quinn was a favorite.
Tuesday, January 13, 2015
- Where Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers rank among NFL quarterbacks
With the Seahawks and Packers set to meet for the NFC title, John Clayton discusses where he thinks Russell Wilson and Aaron Rodgers rank among the NFL's top quarterbacks.
Monday, January 12, 2015
- Is Kam Chancellor the most important player on the Seahawks' defense?
John Clayton looks at the Seahawks' impressive playoff win over Carolina and the statement-making performance by strong safety Kam Chancellor.