Friday, February 27, 2015
- Making sense of Friday's NFL-wide purge of players
John Clayton breaks down a busy day of releases across the NFL on what turned out to be a Black Friday and explains how it will affect the free-agent market.
Thursday, February 26, 2015
- James Carpenter's future with the Seahawks
John Clayton discusses how much he thinks free-agent left guard James Carpenter will want and how much the Seahawks will be willing to give him.
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
- The likeliest landing spots for Byron Maxwell
John Clayton explains why Jacksonville could make a run at Seahawks free-agent cornerback Byron Maxwell and identifies Philadelphia as another potential fit.
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
- Will Earl Thomas' shoulder injury linger into 2015 season?
John Clayton talks about All-Pro Seahawks safety Earl Thomas' shoulder surgery and why he faces a tough timetable to be ready for the start of next season.
Monday, February 23, 2015
- How much urgency do Seahawks have to get new deal for Lynch?
John Clayton breaks down the offers the Seahawks have presented to Marshawn Lynch and explains why they may not be as desperate to sign him soon as some think.
Friday, February 20, 2015
- Will Browns take Mariota and end the Manziel era?
John Clayton looks at the rumor that Cleveland could target Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota and addresses what that means for Johnny Manziel's future.
Thursday, February 19, 2015
- Clayton says "good luck" getting a timely decision from Lynch
John Clayton says that as much as the Seahawks would prefer a decision from running back Marshawn Lynch sooner rather than later, it's likely to come only on his terms and not based on any timetable the team gives him.
Wednesday, February 18, 2015
- Clayton gives us the latest from the NFL Combine
John Clayton brings us the latest from the combine in Indianapolis, plus gives his take on why Jay Gruden came out giving RGIII a vote of confidence as their starting QB next season.
Tuesday, February 17, 2015
- Could Seattle's next reclamation project be Mike Williams?
John Clayton breaks down the saga of Buffalo wide receiver Mike Williams and if the Seahawks may have interest in taking him on as a reclamation project.
Monday, February 16, 2015
- Is it a long shot the Seahawks re-sign Byron Maxwell?
John Clayton addresses the unlikelihood that the Seahawks give Byron Maxwell a franchise tag and if that would spell an end to his tenure in Seattle.
Friday, February 13, 2015
- Could Brandon Marshall end up with the Seahawks?
John Clayton addresses star receiver Brandon Marshall's speculation that he could be cut by the Bears and if that makes him a candidate to be signed by Seattle.
Thursday, February 12, 2015
- Signs pointing to a Marshawn Lynch return
We heard it from Michael Robinson and The Professor seems to concur that Marshawn Lynch will play next year. The question is, will it be for the Seahawks?
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
- Don't expect Russell Wilson to give Seahawks a discount
John Clayton says he doesn't think quarterback Russell Wilson will give the Seahawks any sort of discount on his upcoming contract, saying he envisions the annual average being at least $22.5 million.
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
- Could Seahawks replace Marshawn Lynch with DeMarco Murray?
John Clayton looks at the ongoing speculation surrounding Marshawn Lynch, including if the Seahawks could replace him with a different star RB.
Monday, February 9, 2015
- What does Marshawn Lynch want from the Seahawks?
John Clayton looks at Marshawn Lynch's situation with the Seahawks and what demands he may have to stay with the team in 2015.