Wednesday, October 7, 2015
- John Clayton thinks Marshawn Lynch will play against Cincinnati
John Clayton gives us an update on if he thinks Marshawn Lynch will play against the Bengals and takes a look at the evolution of Andy Dalton.
Tuesday, October 6, 2015
- K.J. Wright's illegal bat and the history of that rule
John Clayton shares his thoughts on the decisive play of the Seahawks' win over Detroit and the history of the rule that states it's illegal to bat the ball out of the end zone.
Friday, October 2, 2015
- Even if Marshawn Lynch can play Monday, should he?
John Clayton shares his insights on Marshawn Lynch's status for Monday's Seahawks-Lions game and if he should play even if he can.
Thursday, October 1, 2015
- Could Seahawks have been better off not trading for Jimmy Graham?
John Clayton discusses Jimmy Graham's involvement in the Seahawks offense and if Seattle may have been better off still having Max Unger to anchor the O-line?
Wednesday, September 30, 2015
- Is it concerning that the Seahawks have no interceptions?
John Clayton shares his thoughts on why the Seahawks' defense hasn't intercepted a pass through three games.
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
- Lions are a mess heading into Monday night game vs. Seahawks
John Clayton discusses the state of the Lions, who are 0-3 entering Monday night's game against the Seahawks at CenturyLink Field.
Monday, September 28, 2015
- Is Thomas Rawls the heir apparent to Marshawn Lynch?
After Thomas Rawls' big game vs. Chicago, John Clayton looks at the rookie running back and his chances to supplant Marshawn Lynch as the Seahawks' No. 1 man.
Friday, September 25, 2015
- Will Marshawn Lynch play in Seahawks' home opener?
John Clayton looks at Marshawn Lynch's calf injury and questionable tag heading into Sunday's Seahawks-Bears game and if it's enough to hold him out.
Thursday, September 24, 2015
- Are the Seahawks set up to blow out the Bears?
With Kam Chancellor back in the fold and the Bears dealing with all kinds of issues, John Clayton looks at if Seattle is in line for a huge day vs. Chicago.
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
- The Professor talks about the impact of Kam Chancellor's return
John Clayton weighs in on the impact of Kam Chancellor rejoining the Seahawks and how much he will play right away.
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
- The Professor gives us his take on Matt Cassel's impact with the Cowboys
John Clayton brings us up to speed on the Cowboys signing Matt Cassel now that Tony Romo will miss around 2 months.
Monday, September 21, 2015
- Why it's not time to panic yet for the Seahawks
John Clayton is here to explain why the glass is neither half-empty or broken for the Seahawks after their rough 0-2 start.
Friday, September 18, 2015
- The Professor schools us on what the Seahawks need to do to win at Lambeau
John Clayton joins the show for a last look at the Seahawks and other important games around the league.
Thursday, September 17, 2015
- Will Seahawks exploit a depleted Packers defensive line?
John Clayton looks at Sunday's Seahawks-Packers matchup, including Green Bay's embattled D-line and Seattle's suddenly suspect defensive backfield.
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
- The Professor lays out the options with Kam Chancellor
John Clayton joins the show for his daily visit talking about what the Seahawks should do with Kam Chancellor and what they can likely get in return should they trade him. Also, he gives his picks on games around the NFL.