Wednesday, September 2, 2015
- Will the Seahawks adjust Kam Chancellor's contract?
John Clayton discusses the possibility of the Seahawks making an adjustment to strong safety Kam Chancellor's contract similar to what Pittsburgh did with wide receiver Antonio Brown.
Tuesday, September 1, 2015
- Will the Seahawks sign Fred Jackson with Robert Turbin injured?
John Clayton discusses the Seahawks' interest in 34-year-old running back Fred Jackson and whether or not Seattle will sign him due to Robert Turbin's ankle injury.
Monday, August 31, 2015
- The fallout from Seahawks' cuts, trade of Kevin Norwood
John Clayton reacts to the Seahawks' cuts Monday, including center Lemuel Jeanpierre, and the trade of Kevin Norwood to Carolina.
Friday, August 28, 2015
- Why a Kam Chancellor deal will take at least another week
John Clayton looks at the ongoing Kam Chancellor holdout and why it's at least a week off from being resolved with the Seahawks.
Thursday, August 27, 2015
- The Professor on why the Marshawn Lynch appeal hearing was canceled
John Clayton talks about the Martavis Bryant four-game suspension and how much that will hurt the Steelers. He addresses Marshawn Lynch settling an appeal of his fine for not talking after the NFC Championship game.
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
- The Professor on says the turf in Santa Clara is "gonna be a problem"
Lots of disciplinary action in the NFL today as both Ahmad Brooks and Ray McDonald are charged with sex crimes. Plus the turf at the new Levi's Stadium may have to be re-sodded multiple times in order to be fit for playing on.
Tuesday, August 25, 2015
- Reacting to Bennett's comments about hits on quarterbacks
John Clayton weighs in on what Seahawks defensive lineman Michael Bennett said on "Brock and Salk" about quarterbacks who complain about getting hit.
Monday, August 24, 2015
- How is the Seahawks' O-line shaking out?
John Clayton breaks down the Seahawks offensive line, including what went right in Friday's preseason loss to Kansas City and what free agents they could add.
Thursday, August 20, 2015
- Could Eric Pinkins be a replacement for Kam Chancellor?
John Clayton looks at former safety Eric Pinkins, who is playing linebacker for the Seahawks, and whether he could move into Kam Chancellor's position.
Wednesday, August 19, 2015
- What will happen with the Seahawks and Kam Chancellor?
John Clayton says he can't see the Seahawks trading strong safety Kam Chancellor, who's been holding for the first three weeks of training camp.
Tuesday, August 18, 2015
- How long will Tarvaris Jackson be out?
John Clayton shares his thoughts on the Seahawks' backup quarterback situation in light of the team signing Jake Waters following Tarvaris Jackson's injury.
Monday, August 17, 2015
- Why is Percy Harvin still talking about the Seahawks?
John Clayton takes a look around the NFL, including former Seahawk Percy Harvin continuing to rip the Seattle wide receivers.
Thursday, August 13, 2015
- Which Seahawk has most to prove in preseason opener?
John Clayton previews Friday's Seahawks-Broncos preseason opener and picks the player who needs to make the biggest impression for the Seahawks.
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
- The latest from the NFL owners' meetings
John Clayton checks in from the owners' meetings and discusses the prospects of the NFL moving to Los Angeles, expectations for Seahawks rookie Tykler Lockett and more.
Monday, August 10, 2015
- Could Seahawks consider trading Kam Chancellor?
John Clayton addresses the continued holdout of Kam Chancellor and if the Seahawks could begin to negotiate a trade of the strong safety.