Tuesday, February 9, 2016
- The Professor weighs in on Cam Newton's new press conference
John Clayton talks about Cam Newton's new press conference today and how he isn't doing himself any favors. Plus a look at Marshawn Lynch and possible Hall of Fame candidacy.
Monday, February 8, 2016
- How Marshawn Lynch's retirement helps the Seahawks' salary cap
John Clayton has plenty to talk about after the Super Bowl and Marshawn Lynch's retirement, including how Lynch's decision impacts Seattle's salary cap.
Friday, February 5, 2016
- Why the Panthers-Broncos Super Bowl will be a close game
John Clayton makes his final analysis before the Super Bowl on Sunday and explains why he expects a close game between Carolina and Denver.
Thursday, February 4, 2016
- Is Johnny Manziel's latest trouble the final nail for him?
John Clayton details all of the NFL news of the day, including the allegations by Johnny Manziel's ex-girlfriend that he hit her last week.
Wednesday, February 3, 2016
- The Professor talks about how Thomas Davis can play with a broken arm
John Clayton talks about the complexities of getting around the Bay area, the field conditions in Santa Clara (which has been an issue in the past), and how Thomas Davis will be able to play with a broken arm.
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
- The Professor gives us the latest on Peyton Manning and retirement
John Clayton joins the show from the Bay Area and talks about the hype around Peyton Manning and if his last game, Johnny Manziel is done in Cleveland, and Russell Wilson could be one of the all-time great QBs.
Monday, February 1, 2016
- The Professor live from San Francisco gives us our first glimpse of the Panthers/Broncos matchup
John Clayton joined us live from San Francisco where Super Bowl coverage begins. He talked about possible solutions to the Pro Bowl, nothing happening to the catch rule, and trouble the the stadium being so far from San Francisco.
Friday, January 29, 2016
- Are the San Diego Chargers staying or going?
John Clayton provides the latest news on the San Diego Chargers possibly joining the Rams in Los Angeles or perhaps going to another city.
Thursday, January 28, 2016
- Will Russell Wilson-Cam Newton be on par with Tom Brady-Peyton Manning?
John Clayton talks about the possibility of the Russell Wilson-Cam Newton rivalry being on par down the line with Tom Brady-Peyton Manning.
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
- The Professor says the talent is thin in the Pro Bowl and Senior Bowl
John Clayton talks about the lack of talent left as players are opting out of the Pro Bowl and also the Senior Bowl is bereft of talent. Plus we learn some more about Panthers coach Ron Rivera.
Tuesday, January 26, 2016
- The Professor on some Seahawks sitting out the Pro Bowl
John Clayton talks about some Seahawks sitting out the Pro Bowl and possible changes to that game in the future. He gives Broncos coach Gary Kubiak a lot of credit for making the QB changes when he did.
Monday, January 25, 2016
- Do Seahawks still stand out as favorites to win the NFC West?
After Arizona's decline at the end of the season and blowout loss to Carolina, John Clayton talks if the Seahawks can still be the division favorite in 2016.
Friday, January 22, 2016
- What does the future hold for Marshawn Lynch?
John Clayton breaks down the uncertain future of Marshawn Lynch, who is under contract through 2017 with the Seahawks but could choose to retire.
Thursday, January 21, 2016
- How much are Seahawks willing to pay to re-sign Jermaine Kearse?
John Clayton talks about hometown discounts regarding free agents Jermaine Kearse and Bruce Irvin and what it would take to keep them in Seattle.
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
- The Professor on the state of the Seahawks' O-Line
John Clayton talks about Seattle's offensive line and what might work best moving forward, plus he thinks it would be 'ridiculous' to let Jimmy Graham go at this point.