Monday, November 23, 2015
- Is the Marshawn Lynch era over in Seattle?
With Marshawn Lynch hurt and after Thomas Rawls' huge game vs. San Francisco, the Professor breaks down the running back situation for the Seahawks.
Friday, November 20, 2015
- How will the NFL handle its confusing catch rule?
John Clayton takes aim at the NFL's catch rule, something that burned Seattle last week and elicited a statement from NFL V.P. of officiating Dean Blandino.
Thursday, November 19, 2015
- The Professor reacts to Earl Thomas' pointed comments about Seahawks
John Clayton reacts to Seahawks All-Pro safety Earl Thomas' honest take on what is holding back Seattle.
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
- Can 49ers' Blaine Gabbert shock the Seahawks?
John Clayton talks about the Seahawks' must-win scenario Sunday, where they'll play a 49ers team with a surprisingly productive Blaine Gabbert at QB.
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
- The Professor's thoughts on the NFC Wildcard picture
The Professor gives his thoughts on the Seahawks' chances looking forward this season, Aldon Smith's suspension, the NFC Wildcard picture, and whether we should be afraid for the Steelers to come up to Century Link in a couple weeks.
Monday, November 16, 2015
- Reviewing the Seahawks' loss to Arizona
John Clayton assesses the Seahawks' loss to Arizona, saying while quarterback Russell Wilson was bad, penalties did Seattle in. Clayton also talks about how Minnesota made a statement with its road win over Oakland.
Friday, November 13, 2015
- Will Marshawn Lynch play after being listed as questionable with an abdominal injury
John Clayton gives us an injury report and his thoughts on Marshawn's abdominal injury and whether he can still play. He also gives his take on last night's Bills/Jets game.
Thursday, November 12, 2015
- How desperate are the Colts after bringing in Whitehurst?
John Clayton covers all the news in the NFL, including former Seahawks quarterback Charlie Whitehurst rejoining Matt Hasselbeck with the Colts.
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
- The Professor on the LOB taking on the high powered Arizona offense
John Clayton breaks down the upcoming Seahawks/Cardinals game and says it will be q big challenge for the Legion of Boom taking on the Carson Palmer-led Cardinals offense. He also give us his thoughts on Charlie Whitehurst being released by Tennessee.
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
- How Andrew Luck's injury effects the playoff picture
John Clayton talks about the Andrew Luck's injury, the Vikings' status in the NFC, the 49ers sticking with Blaine Gabbert and Sunday night's Seahawks-Cardinals matchup at CenturyLink Field.
Monday, November 9, 2015
- Should Thomas Rawls get more carries for the Seahawks?
"The Professor" John Clayton talks about whether rookie running back Thomas Rawls deserves more carries considering Marshawn Lynch's struggles this season.
Friday, November 6, 2015
- Can the Packers hand the Panthers their first loss?
With the Seahawks on a bye, John Clayton looks at a game with a big implication for Seattle: the undefeated Panthers vs. the Packers in a battle for the NFC lead.
Thursday, November 5, 2015
- Can Ricardo Lockette return to the Seahawks next season?
John Clayton talks about all the news around the NFL, including Ricardo Lockette's release from the hospital Thursday and what he brings to the Seahawks.
Wednesday, November 4, 2015
- Former Husky Desmond Trufant is emerging into a top cornerback
John Clayton says former Husky Desmond Trufant is emerging into one of the NFL's best cornerbacks in his third season.
Tuesday, November 3, 2015
- Where will Kaepernick and the 49ers go from here?
John Clayton weighs in on the 49ers' reported decision to bench quarterback Colin Kaepernick.