Friday, July 3, 2015
- The beneficial effects on the brain from a walk in the park
How walking in the woods helps alleviate stress.
Tuesday, June 2, 2015
- Katherine Switz
Katherine Switz will be part of a benefit program for Seattle's Recovery Café.
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
- Friends of Woodland Park Zoo Elephants founder says Seattle's elephants will suffer
Seattle's elephants may be on their way to a larger enclosure in Oklahoma City, but will they fit in?
Monday, May 11, 2015
- Peter Schweizer - author of Clinton Cash
Dave talks to Peter Schweizer - author of Clinton Cash
Monday, May 4, 2015
- Jonathan Zucker, co-founder of 'if, then, fund'
Jonathan Zucker co-founded 'if.then.fund' - a website that lets you attach a condition to your political contributions.
Friday, May 1, 2015
- Playwright Steve Lyons
Dave talked with playwright Steve Lyons
Thursday, April 30, 2015
- Biology will always take over
Jonathan Gottschall tells Dave that no matter how civilized we try to become, biology will always take over.
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
- Life on other planets
UW Professor Victoria Meadows is trying develop a computer model that should be able to determine whether life has formed on distant planets.
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
- Author J.A. Jance celebrates her 50th novel
Author J.A. Jance shares some of her secrets as she celebrates her 50th novel.
Friday, March 27, 2015
- Mamma Mia returns to Seattle
What's it like to be working in the trenches as an actor? Talk to the folks in a road company.
- Harmony in Washington DC?
Dave talks to Theology professor Charles Camosy at Fordham University.
- Bob Fuss' little-known disability
Long-time CBS Correspondent Bob Fuss talks with Dave about his career and how his little-known disability actually help him get ahead.
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
- Dave talks with Dr. Bradley Peterson, Los Angeles Children’s Hospital
Dave talks with Dr. Bradley Peterson, Los Angeles Children’s Hospital
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
- Here's your chance to save the planet
NASA has now released the latest asteroid detection software
Monday, March 9, 2015
- Lent can save your life
It turns out fasting and feasting may actually be good for you.