Traffic Alert: Collision cleared on NB I-5 at 145th St. in Shoreline »
Friday, August 15, 2014
- Freedom Daily August 15, 2014 - Host Max Nelsen with guest Victor Joecks
Labor policy analyst Max Nelsen interviews Victor Joecks, executive vice president at the Nevada Policy Research Institute, about National Employee Freedom Week.
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
- Freedom Daily August 14, 2014 - Host Jami Lund with Guest Danni Matthews
Education Analyst Jami Lund speaks with Danni Matthews, a former Ohio teacher who protests the National Education Association involvement in abortion and homosexual policy advocacy.
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
- Freedom Daily August 13, 2014 - Host Jeff Rhodes with Guest Senator Ann Rivers
Managing editor Jeff Rhodes interviews Sen. Ann Rivers (R-La Center) on the lack of public input being sought as the governor develops plans to impose carbon taxes on Washington state.
Monday, August 11, 2014
- Freedom Daily August 12, 2014 - Host Glen Morgan with Guest Representative Dave Taylor
Glen Morgan sits down with Representative Dave Taylor to discuss drones and your personal liberty.
- Freedom Daily August 11, 2014 - Host Glen Morgan with Guests Senator John Braun and Jeff Rhodes
Glen Morgan and Jeff Rhodes interview State Senator John Braun about his recent column regarding Governor Inslee's water quality standards. Is it a war on jobs, a war on the poor, or a combination of both?
Thursday, August 7, 2014
- Freedom Daily August 7, 2014 - Host Tom McCabe with Guest Erin Shannon
Freedom Foundation CEO Tom McCabe interviews Erin Shannon of the Washington Policy Center about whether Washington’s lack of right-to-work protections cost it a chance to be the site of a 6,500-job auto manufacturing plant.
- Freedom Daily August 8, 2014 - Host Glen Morgan with Guests Representative JT Wilcox and Scott Roberts
Glen Morgan and Scott Roberts interview Representative JT Wilcox about primary election results and what these results indicate for the November elections in Washington State.
Wednesday, August 6, 2014
- Freedom Daily August 6, 2014 - Host Jami Lund with Guest Elke Rushton
Education Policy Analyst, Jami Lund explores a promising new "classical education" charter school seeking to open in Kent. Mountainside Classical Academy, CEO Elke Rushton joins the show to describe the vision and process of offering this option for families.
Tuesday, August 5, 2014
- Freedom Daily August 5, 2014 - Host Jeff Rhodes with Guests Scott Roberts, Glen Morgan, and Jami Lund
Freedom Foundation Managing Editor Jeff Rhodes and Freedom Foundation staffers Jami Lund and Glen Morgan discuss what to expect from the 2014 Washington state primary election that concludes today.
Monday, August 4, 2014
- Freedom Daily August 4, 2014 - Host Scott Roberts with Guest Rep. Chad Magendanz
Citizen Action Network director Scott Roberts inerviews Rep. Chad Magendanz (R-Issaquah) on the merits of the class-size initiative on the November general election ballots.
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Freedom Daily August 1, 2014 - Host Jeff Rhodes with Guest Senator Randi Becker
Freedom Foundation managing editor Jeff Rhodes interviews Eatonville Republican Sen. Randi Becker, who co-chairs the Senate Health and Wellness Committee about the latest developments in the case of a whisteblower complaint in the Office of the Insurance Commissioner.
- Freedom Daily July 30, 2014 - Host Jami Lund with Guests The Communications Department
Freedom Foundation Senior Policy Analyst Jami Lund sits down with the Communications Department at the Freedom Foundation to discuss how to get the Freedom Foundation's message out and how to engage with people.
- Freedom Daily July 31, 2014 - Host Jeff Rhodes with Guest Susan Shotthafer
Freedom Foundation managing editor Jeff Rhodes interviews Susan Shotthafer, who led a successful petition drive to get a pair of labor reform measures on the November ballot in Sequim.
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Freedom Daily July 29, 2014 - Host Max Nelsen with Guest Vinnie Vernuccio
Labor policy analyst Max Nelsen interviews Vincent Vernuccio, Director of Labor Policy at the Mackinac Center for Public Policy in Michigan, about a new concept for organizing labor unions in the public sector.
Monday, July 28, 2014
- Freedom Daily July 28, 2014 - Host Glen Morgan with Guest Kristi Brumfeld
Glen Morgan interviewed Kristi Brumfield, former ESD state worker who became a whistleblower. They discuss whistleblowing from a state worker's perspective and how the union will not protect members who become whistleblowers, and in some cases collude with corrupt management to cover up the corruption.