Thursday March 5, 2015
- State Senator Steve O'ban on Aiden's Act
Dave talks with Sen. O'ban about an Aiden's Act to help to further protect children referred to DSHS
- So the real story wasnít Michael Brown
The attorney generalís report on the shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson last summer found officer Darren Wilson was completely justified in stopping Brown on suspicion of robbery, and then shooting him in self-defense.
- Despite so many negative impacts, we keep springing forward
A growing body of research finding devasting impacts of daylight saving time
- Would Tramon Williams or Cary Williams be a better fit for the Seahawks?
Brock Huard which free-agent cornerback would be a better fit with the Seahawks: Tramon Williams or Cary Williams.
- Seahawks' Brandon Mebane on his rehab from a torn hamstring
Seahawks defensive tackle Brandon Mebane tells "Justin and Gee" about where he stands in his rehab from a torn hamstring that cut his 2014 season short.
- Some lawmakers want to reverse ban on warehousing dangerously mentally ill patients
Last year the State Supreme Court ended the practice of psychiatric boarding in Washington, meaning mentally ill people could no longer be warehoused in hospital emergency rooms against their will. But some lawmakers in Olympia already want to reverse the ban on psychiatric boarding to make sure dangerous people aren't released. Libby Denkmann reports on the recent shakeups in the state's mental health care system and how we care for people in crisis.
- Ron & Don: Condemning people's property for convention center expansion is unfair
An expansion of the Washington State Convention Center may be a worthy project, but some say the county is using unfair tactics to deal with current property owners at the site.
- Lloyd McClendon says health permitting, Mariners will "compete with anybody"
Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon tells "Brock and Salk" about the expectations for his club, some of the position battles that are being sorted out during spring training, how Jesus Montero has gotten his life back in order and more.
- Baumgartner supports gas tax
Senator Baumgartner talks with Dori about taxes
- Rave/Rant: Amazon takes great care of customers; package thieves suck
When it comes to technology Don O'Neill says he is just not smart. So when things went wrong with a recent online order, he wasn't surprised, but also wasn't sure how to handle it.
- Darnell Dockett leaves Arizona, buts stays in the NFC West
John Clayton joins the show as he does everyday to give us an NFL update as Darnell Dockett leaves Arizona, but does stay in the NFC West, ending up with the 49ers. Plus more on LeSean McCoy ending up with Buffalo.
- Sounders FC Weekly
Sounders FC Weekly with Jason Rantz and Ross Fletcher