Monday December 3, 2012
- Dori Show exclusive: Fan describes assault by comedian Katt Williams
Comedian Katt Williams was arrested yet again, this time for two outbreaks of violence in Seattle. Listen to our exclusive interview of one of the victims, Carlos Castro.
- Exclusive: Witness describes bizarre behavior by Katt Williams at Seattle show
A catering employee at Seattle's Paramount Theater details the bizarre behavior by comedian Katt Williams before he assaulted a fan with a microphone
- Seahawks should focus on wild card, not division
John Clayton explains why he believes the Seahawks should just worry about the wild card and forget the NFC West.
- Chris Nowinski on new link between sports hits and dementia
A former football player and WWE Wrestler, Chris Nowinski is Co-director of the Center for the Study of Traumatic Encephalopathy (CSTE) at Boston University School of Medicine. He played football at Harvard and was one of the most hated characters in the WWE. His book, Head Games: Football’s Concussion Crisis, educates parents, coaches, medical professionals and children about this serious public health issue.
- On the play of Russell Wilson
Seahawks broadcaster Steve Raible tells "Bob and Groz" Russell Wilson was "extraordinary" yesterday and good things happen when the ball is in his hands.
- Is this the last month?
Planet four times the size of the Earth headed right for us.
- Schools year gets much longer under pilot program
Does more school time mean better performance? Students in five states are about to find out
- Be Kind, Be Strong, Be Funny When You Can
John calls an audible today, as the original story is too emotional.
- GeekWire's app of the week: Calcul8
A recent meeting at KIRO Radio involving numbers inspired this week's GeekWire app of the week, Calcul8.
- Carroll on Wilson's big game, Seahawks' thrilling win
Seahawks coach Pete Carroll joins "Brock and Salk" to revisit Seatle's 23-17 overtime win over Chicago.
- Find superior workout partner for fitness success
A feeling of inadequacy can help you achieve your fitness goals
- Huskies fortunate for Vegas Bowl invitation
Brock Huard discusses Washington's invitation to the Las Vegas Bowl, in which they'll play No. 19 Boise State.
- First look at Boise State, UW's Vegas Bowl opponent
Brock Huard discusses Boise State, Washington's opponent in the Las Vegas Bowl.
- How to take scrambled eggs from ordinary to extraordinary
Seattle Kitchen hosts Tom Douglas and Thierry Rautureau are challenged with taking scrambled eggs from ordinary to extraordinary.
- Ross and Burbank review the new Seattle arena designs
Dave and Luke are underwhelmed by the initial designs for a new Seattle arena
- Tate says Seahawks receivers are silencing doubters
Golden Tate tells "Bob and Groz" about his go-ahead touchdown reception against Chicago and how he and his fellow Seahawks receivers are playing well despite previous doubts about their abilities.
- Rachel Terrill, wife of former Seahawk, feels for Belcher family
Rachel Terrill, the wife of a former Seahawk, says life in the NFL is consuming.
- Ring My Belle: Bread That Lasts 60 Days!
1. Last week, a photo of a NYC cop giving a homeless man a pair of boots went viral. This week, the man is shoeless again. We'll tell you what happened. 2. Hugh Hefner is engaged to be married to the same 26 year old woman who dumped him five days before their 2011 wedding. 3. A company has developed a way to make bread last for two months without chemicals. They say it will create less waste and save people money. 4. Bazooka gum is changing it's packaging and ditching its comic strip, for the first time since its invention in 1947.
- So Stoked: Local Teens Who Fix A bike, Get To Keep A Bike
The Major Taylor Project's Earn-A-Bike program teaches South End high school students how to fix up bikes, and then they get to keep them!