Breaking: Mariners fire GM Jack Zduriencik »
Monday December 10, 2012
- Seattle residents, young and old, celebrate the city's first same-sex marriages
A Seattle couple finds themselves more emotional than they thought they would be as the get married on Marriage Equality Day, and a member of the 'greatest generation' expresses his thoughts about his grandson's marriage last night.
- Brock Huard defends Pete Carroll's handling of Seahawks blowout win
Former QB Brock Huard defends Pete Carroll in the wake of criticisms the Hawks head coach ran up the score against Arizona
- Russell Wilson is a top-15 quarterback
Brock Huard discusses Ron Jaworski ranking Russell Wilson as the 19th best quarterback in the NFL.
- Walter Thurmond just stayed focused on discipline and technique
Seahawks cornerback Walter Thurmond joins "Bob and Groz" to talk about his performance in Sunday's 58-0 victory over the Cardinals.
- Seahawks played their "most complete, best game of the season"
Seahawks broadcaster Steve Raible joins "Bob and Groz" to talk about the Seahawks 58-0 victory over the Cardinals on Sunday.
- Jason Bay says he's looking for a 'fresh start'
Outfielder Jason Bay joins "The Kevin Calabro Show" and talks about joining the M's after a disappointing tenure in New York.
- A demand to the end of the fiscal cliff
A CEO has a special message for members of congress.
- Former Police Chief Norm Stamper on the Feds' next move
Now that marijuana is legal in Washington state, many are waiting to see what the federal government will do next regarding pot in Washington.
- CBS MoneyWatch's Jill Schlesinger on how to prepare your finances for the Fiscal Cliff
Many wonder what the impending Fiscal Cliff means for them -- Jill Schlesinger offers her tips that you can use regarding your finances if the U.S. falls off the ledge.
- A young man's dying wish
A chance to Be Kind, Be Strong, and Funny When You Can
- Carroll reviews the Seahawks' 'huge day' against Arizona
Seahawks coach Pete Carroll joins "Brock and Salk" and discusses Seattle's 58-0 rout of Arizona.
- Bar owner in Olympia has a new pot plan to boost business
KIRO Reporter Tim Haeck joins the Ross & Burbank Show to discuss an Olympia bar owner who hopes to turn his economic fortunes around by allowing marijuana in his "smoking club."
- 11-year-old carjacker threatens to "blow woman's brains out"
John Curley recounts the story of a woman who faced an unlikely pair of carjackers: two boys aged 11 and 7.
- First gay Episcopal Bishop Gene Robinson on his road to integrity
He is the New Hampshire Bishop of the Episcopal Church and he traveled around to states where the issue of same-sex marriage was on the ballot. Bishop Gene Robinson is also gay.
- Former Seahawk Dave Wyman blasts critics of Seahawks blowout win
Former Seahawk Dave Wyman criticizes those who criticized the Seahawks for continuing to pass the ball and score during the 58-0 blowout win over Arizona
- Dori weighs in on Australian radio station canceling show
Dori doesn't think Mel Greig and Michael Christian should be punished for a nurse's suicide.
- Dori empathizes with Chris Wallace's loss of his dog
Fox News host Chris Wallace showed a montage of photos and videos on national television, announcing his dog's death. Dori can relate.
- First look at the Bills, Seattle's next opponent
John Clayton looks ahead to the Seahawks' Week 15 matchup with the Bills in Toronto.
- Huskies preparing for Las Vegas Bowl
Brock Huard discusses Washington's preparation for Boise State in the Las Vegas Bowl.
- Anthony McCoy on his big day against Arizona
Tight end Anthony McCoy joins "The Kevin Calabro Show" and talks about becoming the first Seahawk to top 100 yards receiving this season.
- Seattle Sports at Night - Hour 1
Colin Paisley, Tom Wassell and Matt Pitman share their impressions from the Seahawks 58-0 whooping of the Cardinals yesterday.
- Seattle Sports at Night - Hour 2
Paul Moyer joins the guys with his take on the Seahawks impressive defensive performance in yesterday's shutout win.
- Seattle Sports at Night - Hour 3
Colin, Tom and Matt discuss how close the M's are to competing in the AL West..is 90 wins the baseline to contend?
- Ring My Belle: Baby Monkey + Wearing A Coat + At IKEA = ADORABLE
1.The Australian DJs who have lost their jobs over a call made to the British hospital where Duchess Kate was staying, have apologized. 2. The Historic Everett Theater is auctioning off a 22 year old Twinkie on ebay, in hopes of raising $100,000 to make necessary updated to the theater. 3. A baby monkey was spotted at a Toronto IKEA, wandering the parking lot wearing a little sheepskin coat! 4. The Happy Egg Company has produced a pinup calendar...for chickens! It features roosters. Sexy sexy roosters, and is supposed to help with egg production.