Thursday January 17, 2013
- Congressman/psychiatrist offers unique insight on gun measures
Rep. Jim McDermott offers a unique insight on mental health issues and gun rights in a discussion with Seattle's Morning News.
- Senator Rodney Tom on Washington's Budget
Senator Rodney Tom chats with David
- Breno Giacomini says Seahawks can improve
Seahawks offensive tackle Breno Giacomini joins "Bob and Groz" to discuss the respect quarterback Russell Wilson earned this year and the potential of Seattle's offense.
- Meet new Mariners radio broadcaster Aaron Goldsmith
Aaron Goldsmith talks about his path from the minors to the big league broadcast booth.
- Analyst has Seahawks drafting receiver in first round
Draft analyst Gil Brandt of the NFL Network tells 710 ESPN Seattle about the player he thinks the Seahawks will take with the 25th pick, Clemson wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins.
- When the gun lobby is also constituents
Rep. Adam Smith responds to President Barack Obama's plan to curb gun violence in the U.S.
- News Through Ross Colored Glasses
Outsourcing genius, FAA mistake on the Boeing 787 and the scandalous reason why a science teacher lost her job.
- Tree troubles
There is nothing the city can do about three trees that are endangering a Kent family. KIRO Radio's Brandi Kruse reports.
- Do you want the answer?
Gun lobbying worked to reduce research into gun violence.
- Russell Wilson reflects on his stellar rookie season
Seahawks quarterback joins "Brock and Salk" to discuss his rookie season before looking ahead to the offseason and next year.
- Quinn is a logical replacement for Bradley
Brock Huard weighs in on the Seahawks' decision to hire Dan Quinn as defensive coordinator.
- Dan Quinn 'thrilled' to return to the Seahawks
Dan Quinn joins "The Huddle" to talk about returning to the Seahawks as the team's new defensive coordinator.
- Interview: Mary Lambert, the voice of Macklemore's "Same Love"
Seattle singer/songwriter Mary Lambert joins Seattle Sounds for extended interview
- Kenny G talks about coming home to Seattle
Seattle's most famous sax player joins Seattle Sounds to preview his upcoming local run
- Dori: My flu shot got me sick!
Dori is ignoring conventional medical wisdom and blaming his sickness on the flu shot he got just a week before he started getting sick.
- Sando thinks Quinn made perfect sense for Seahawks
Mike Sando of ESPN.com joins "The Huddle" to discuss the Seahawks' decision to hire Dan Quinn as defensive coordinator after Gus Bradley left for Jacksonville.
- Did sportswriters drop the ball on the Manti Te'o story?
NPR's Mike Pesca stops by to discuss the Manti Te'o hoax.
- Golden Tate on the 12th man
Seahawks wide receiver Golden Tate joins "Bob and Groz" to talk about the amazing support the team receives from fans and its impact on the season.
- Ordinary to extraordinary: BBQ, nachos and corned beef
Tom and Thierry offer advice to make some ordinary dishes extraordinary
- John Clayton on Hawks losing Gus Bradley
John Clayton discusses the Jaguars' decision to hire former Seahawks defensive coordinator Gus Bradley as their head coach and how he thinks Bradley will fare.
- Dori challenges Jake and Jillian to get Billy Joel to come on the show
After the original social media captain, Amy, sent Dori a signed photo of Billy Joel for his birthday, Dori challenged Jake and Jillian to get Billy Joel on the show.
- Manti Te'o: Victim or most naive football player of all time?
Dori, Jake, Ursula, and Jillian puzzle over the details of the Manti Te'o girlfriend hoax.
- Kevin Calabro: Seattle deserves an NBA team
Kevin Calabro discusses the reasons why the NBA should want a team to relocate to Seattle as soon as possible.
- Ring My Belle: Bikini Baristas in Kitsap County Have New Rules to follow
1. Bikini Baristas in Kitsap County have to surround themselves with fences and signs that alert the public that they are, in fact, baristas wearing bikinis. 2. A tech worker, who makes six figures, contracted his job out to China. Meanwhile, he browsed Reddit and watched cat videos. 3. Beyonce reveals to GQ that she has had a cameraman taping her every move, 16 hours a day, since 2005. She's sorta crazy.