Friday March 22, 2013
- What do Seahawks do with DT Alan Branch?
With Thursday's visit with free-agent defensive tackle Tony McDaniel, what do the Seahawks do with Alan Branch, who is also a free agent after two productive seasons in Seattle?
- Ron and Don Nation steps up to pay for 9-year-old Donovan Best's funeral
In less than a day, the Ron and Don Nation and Crimestoppers of Tacoma-Pierce County raised more than the $5,720 needed to pay for 9-year-old Donovan Best's memorial service. Ed Troyer from the Pierce County Sheriff's Department joined Don on Friday to talk about the results of the fundraiser and where the extra money will go.
- Hospitals make you sicker
Did you see the latest list of the safest hospitals? It was compiled by Consumer Reports and it found that the safest hospital scored only 74 out of 100.
- Free The Cuban Five
Everywhere you go in Cuba, you’ll see billboards demanding that the United States "Free the Cuban Five."
- Brock Raps...Yes, Brock Raps
Brock Raps along to Revenge of the Nerds in celebration of Harvard's win yesterday
- Awkward moments at a local daddy-daughter dance
A Maple Valley father found himself in an embarrassing situation at a Tahoma School District dance with his daughters who are in fifth, seventh and ninth grades.
- Seattle restaurant flips the script for April Fool's Day
Chef Sam Crannell talks about his special holiday dining experience "Diversion" at his Seattle restaurant LloydMartin.
- Kevin Calabro on why Sacramento's woes are good for Seattle
Kevin Calabro joins Brock Huard and Chris Egan to talk about the latest development in the ongoing Sacramento Kings-Seattle Sonics saga, as well as Gonzaga's scare in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
- 9/11 quiz blaming the U.S. for attacks sparks curriculum controversy in Texas
It was the last straw for one mom when a quiz blamed the United States for the 9/11 terrorist attacks - she's now battling the school to yank the curriculum.
- Mr. Anonymous: Part II
Listeners call in to air all their dirty laundry before the weekend.
- The Seattle Times' Larry Stone talks Mariners' tough choices
Seattle Times baseball writer Larry Stone joins "Afternoons with the Go 2 Guy" to talk about what the Mariners will do with pitcher Jon Garland, as well as the battle for the fourth outfield spot between Jason Bay and Casper Wells.
- Spring Breakers
A couple of Disney starlets do their best to scuff up their images in the very non-Disney film, "Spring Breakers."
- Sacramento Bee's Dale Kasler on the Kings shaky standing
Sacramento Bee business writer Dale Kasler explains to "Bob and Groz" why Sacramento's potential new ownership group of the Kings is playing catch-up.
- Extended interview: Lynval Golding of the Specials
Lynval Golding of the Specials joins Seattle Sounds
- Toddler can quote famous presidents in viral video
This kid is super cute, and he's even cuter when he's reciting a list of famous presidential quotes!
- Shannon Drayer explains M's decision to let Jon Garland go
Mariners reporter Shannon Drayer tells the guys why the M's decided not to offer a roster spot to Jon Garland
- Charles R. Cross on how to stop the "Opportunity to Dance" tax threatening clubs in WA
A hefty "Opportunity to Dance" tax threatens music clubs in Washington, but author Charles R. Cross joins Ron and Don to discuss SB 5613, the effort to protect nightlife in Seattle and across the state.
- Seahawks pursuing Tony McDaniel
The Professor says the Seahawks are interested in bringing in DT Tony McDaniel.
- TASTE BUDS! 3-22-13
Andrew and Rachel Belle talk food and food issues
- Charles Cross: Prince does it for the money
He maybe one of the greatest guitarists of our time, but Charles Cross says he's charging $250 per person for his Showbox shows because he can.