Friday April 26, 2013
- Brendan Ryan talks about losing his starting position
Brendan Ryan understands why he is on the bench and talks about what he needs to do to get back into the starting lineup.
- Why didn’t you tell us?
On Wednesday, CongSEQUESTER2ressman Harold Rogers of Kentucky, was fuming at the head of the FAA about the thousands of the delays at the nation’s airports.
- Fireball shot
AJ Clemente, on his first day as a TV anchor for the NBC station in Bismarck, was struggling to pronounce the name of the winner of the London Marathon, Tsegaye Kebede, and he wasn't getting it, and not realizing the red light was on, he let loose.
- The tale of Robin Hood Lanes
The iconic Robin Hood Lanes, an Edmonds bowling alley since 1960, closed forever at midnight. Demolition of the building is planned for May. It will be replaced by a new Walgreen's and a bank branch.
- Prison treatment 'not sufficient' for Powell?
Steven Powell is due for release from prison next month and he might be forced to get sex offender treatment on the outside.
- Nickelsville's neighbor: Greg Jacobsen of Seaway Marine
Greg Jacobsen has filed a claim with the city of Seattle - but he's hoping it will push the city in a speedier direction regarding the property Nickelsville residents have been camping on.
- Desmond Trufant ends a long drought for Washington
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil discuss the historical significance of Washington cornerback Demsond Trufant being taken in the first round.
- A sad end for Robin Hood Lanes
Luke curses developers who buy bowling alleys.
- Bennett on his return to Seattle
Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett tells "Bob and Groz" why he wanted to return to Seattle for his second stint with the Seahawks.
- Ciscoe's tip of the week: Fertilizing the lawn
Gardening expert Ciscoe Morris shares his tips for getting a lush, green lawn.
- Previewing round 2 with Eric Williams
Eric Williams of The Tacoma News Tribune joins "Bob and Groz" with a preview of the 2nd round of the NFL Draft. Who will the Seahawks be targeting when they're on the clock at pick #56?
- ESPN NFC West Blogger Mike Sando
Mike Sando of ESPN.com joins "Bob and Groz" live from the VMAC. How did the rest of the NFC West fare in the 1st round last night?
- Baldwin hoping to stay healthy in 2013
Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin tells "Bob and Groz" he's feeling good, and ready to return to form in 2013.
- John Clayton live from Radio City Music Hall
The Professor joins "Bob and Groz" live from the 2nd round of the NFL Draft at Radio City Music Hall in New York. Who do the Seahawks have their eye on with pick #56?
- Ring My Belle: Edmond's Robin Hood Lanes Closed Today - Boo!
1. A major HIV vaccine trial was halted because too many people had actually contracted HIV. 2. Robin Hood Lanes, a 50 year old bowling alley in Edmonds, closed it's doors today. 3. A 95 year old woman just revealed that she was assigned to taste Hitler's food before he did, to make sure he wasn't poisoned. 4. All the contestants in an upcoming Miss Korea pageant all look mysteriously alike. Some speculate plastic surgery.
- the mixtape chats with Red Jacket Mine
Red Jacket Mine play tunes live in studio and enjoy a bit of wine plus we chat music and traditional wedding anniversary gifts
- Russell Wilson shares his memories of draft day
Russell Wilson joins Jim Moore, Dave Wyman and Danny O'Neil to talk about his experience being picked by the Seahawks during last year's NFL Draft.
- Sidney Rice on how Seahawks' offense will change next year
Sidney Rice joins Jim Moore and Dave Wyman to discuss how different the Seahawks' offense will be next season with the addition of wide receiver Percy Harvin.
- Taste Buds!
Our good friend Rachel Belle joins us to talk about Hitler’s taste tester… and the great peanut scare of 2012
- I want my pot back!
A man in Tacoma is fighting with police to get his weed back after they confiscated it…and he’s got a judge on his side.
- Interview with the only reporter who talked to the Boston carjack victim
We talk to Boston Globe reporter Eric Moskowitz - who was the only reporter who talked to the Boston carjack victim
- Scandinavian Pea Soup Cookoff!
We talk to the winner of the Scandinavian Pea soup cook-off: Bjarne Varnes.