Friday June 28, 2013
- Sweet moment as Bette Midler sings to dying fan
Bette Middler was tired from a show, but she made time to call to sing to Anna Greenberg as she was dying in the hospital.
- the mixtape chats with Erik Blood
Local dude Erik Blood chats producing, porn and his new record 'Touch Screens' plus music from Erik Blood
- New Mariner Brad Miller's wild callup story
New Mariners shortstop Brad Miller joins "Wyman, Mike and Moore" and talks about the wild scene around him after he learned he was called up from Triple-A.
- Wendy Davis – and what she stood for
IT took just 13 hours for Texas State Senator Wendy Davis to get national name recognition for filibustering that Texas abortion bill. And now she’s using that fame to try to change the national debate.
- Ciscoe's tip of the week: Protect your plants from the heat
Ciscoe Morris offers his tip of the week to protect your plants - especially your vegetables from the heat.
- "Local Brew" with The Freedom Foundation's, Glenn Morgan
Thurston County's STILL EMPTY, VOTER REJECTED, but still built jail, an epic FAIL that other counties can learn from.
- Can Christine Michael be the future feature back?
Do the 49ers have two of the top ten players in the NFL according to the NFL Top 100 list? Who is the best player in the NFL? Can Christine Michael be the feature running back for the Seahawks in the future?
- Deadline approaches for Glendale on Coyotes decision
NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman says the City of Glendale needs to make a decision on the Coyotes by next Tuesday. We talk to Paul Giblin, reporter at the Arizona Republic.
- Weird Al, white and nerdy and really successful
A conversation with Weird Al Yankovic. Why not?
- Are Brad Miller and Mike Zunino MLB ready?
ESPN senior baseball writer Keith Law joins "Brock and Danny" to discuss why the Mariners are bringing up young talent like shortstop Brad Miller and catcher Mike Zunino.
- Brad Miller is ready for MLB debut
Shannon Drayer joins "Bob and Groz" to break down shortstop Brad Miller's promotion to the big leagues.
- John Clayton weighs in on the NFL Top 100
John Clayton joins "Bob and Groz" to discuss the NFL Top 100 list.
- Justin Bieber fans will let Bieber get away with anything
Jimmy Kimmel decided to talk with Beliebers to see how obsessive they are. The answer: REALLY OBSESSIVE.
- Bikini baristas claim they're getting bad rep from recent busts
Several bikini baristas in Everett are defending the way they serve coffee.
- The most patient cop of all time endures "citizen brutality"
Police officers in general - and Seattle cops in particular - seem to get a really bad rap in the media. So it seems only fair to spotlight an example of remarkable grace and patience from a cop when it's on display.
- Dori's summer driving song spectacular!
Dori had listeners call in and sing for the 19th annual Summer Driving Song Spectacular!
- A bumblebee funeral...
Dori thinks it's pretty silly that Portland is having a memorial service for bumblebees - even if they were tragically wiped out by pesticides.
- Ursula and Josh sing a summer song duet
For the summer song spectacular, news anchor Ursula Reutin and Josh Kerns sing their favorite song.
- Interview with UFC fighter Michael Chiesa
Michael Chiesa discusses his upcoming UFC fight in Seattle.
- EXCLUSIVE: Mary Lambert performs "She Keeps Me Warm"
EXCLUSIVE: Seattle singer-songwriter Mary Lambert performs "She Keeps Me Warm," her reworking of "Same Love"
- Ring My Belle: Wendy Davis' Pink Sneakers Reach Celebrity Status
1. Wendy Davis, the Texas lawmaker who stood for 11 hours during a filibuster, is just as famous as the sneakers she was wearing. The Amazon reviews are awesome. 2. Ernie & Bert come out of the closet on the cover of The New Yorker. 3. Alec Baldwin goes on a Twitter rampage, defending his pregnant wife. Then he quits Twitter. For the third time.
- Clayton names the current NFL coaching Mt. Rushmore
The Professor picks his top four NFL coaches, discussed who in the Seahawks' rookie class could have a hard time making the roster, and provides the latest twists and turns in the Aaron Hernandez saga.
- Extended interview: Wanz on the loose in Europe
Wanz of "Thrift Shop" fame checks in from the Macklemore tour in Europe
- Tom Tangney's opinion of movie 'White House Down'
Tom Tangney gives us insight of Roland Emmerich's new film 'White House Down'