Wednesday October 30, 2013
- Cross Hawk Talk with Brock: A recap of the Hawks at the Rams
It wasn't pretty, but we'll take it! ESPN's Brock Huard joins Dave to recap the Hawk's win!
- Golden Tate says 'it's time for me to step up'
Seahawks wide receiver Golden Tate joins "Bob and Groz" to discuss his touchdown catch against the Rams and the how his role will change now that Sidney Rice will miss the remainder of the season.
- Drew and Damon on Russell Wilson's improvement at protecting the football
Former NFL quarterbacks Drew Bledsoe and Damon Huard tell "Brock and Danny" how important is it that Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson can protect the football without causing turnovers.
- Offensive necessities for the Seahawks
John Clayton talks about what the Seahawks can do on offense that will guarantee them a win against Tampa Bay.
- Max Unger on protecting quarterback Russell Wilson
Seahawks center Max Unger joins "Wyman, Mike and Moore" to discuss the seven sacks the offense allowed against the Rams.
- Is it time to de-sex Halloween?
Halloween is no longer the innocent door to door costume parade a lot of us remember. In our neighborhood up until about 8:00, we get the grade school princesses and pirates with their pillowcases or their UNICEF cartons, but after 8:00...
- Medved Crossover: Dave and Michael discuss the Sebelius Testimony
Michael Medved joins Dave to discuss Obamacare stats and Sebelius testimony. She says "the website has never crashed"...
- What's on Andrew's desk- part 1
Andrew explains how he got a hideous little creature on his desk.
- 75 years ago a broadcast over KIRO airwaves started a panic in Concrete
It was 75 years ago Wednesday that a small number of people across the nation thought that aliens had landed in Grover's Mill New Jersey. That famous War of the World's broadcast actually sparked a panic all the way over here on the west coast in Concrete, Wash.
- Former Oregon player: Ducks fans can $#@! themselves
A former Oregon Ducks player says Ducks fans should go eff themselves. Ducks super fan Chris Sullivan reacts.
- Here comes the Candyman
A North Dakota woman said she won’t hand out candy to children she believes are “moderately obese.” Instead she’s giving them letters. John has a unique way to buy candy back from his kids in Halloween.
- Treatment of gun crimes versus DUI crimes is a disparity of justice we should not tolerate
Looking at the case of an 11-year-old recently charged with attempted murder for a gun crime, Dori asks why we don't consider attempted murder charges for drunk driving.
- Letters for fat trick-or-treaters? Don calls out a Halloween hoax
Don says an interview with a woman who claims she will send letters home with fat trick-or-treaters is just a hoax by the radio station Y94 in North Dakota.
- When It's "Okay" to Use Drugs While Pregnant
A response to my story on PICC in Kent, the infant care center that helps newborns get through drug withdrawals, that explains why doctors recommend pregnant women stay on methadone and sometimes prescription medications.
- Ring My Belle: Is it so wrong to go on dates for the free dinner?
1. Australia has changed the packaging of all cigarettes, forcing the brands to show cancerous tongues instead of their own design. 2. A Toronto woman blogs about going out on dates with men she met online simply to go to fancy restaurants. 3. In Portland, a man is complaining that local chefs won't stop foraging for ingredients in his yard.