Friday November 1, 2013
- Which Seahawk is under the most pressure?
Danny O'Neil discusses which Seahawk he believes is under the most pressure to perform this week against the Buccaneers.
- A CEO pleads with Congress
It was a meeting called the Select USA 2013 Investment summit – an event run by the commerce department to encourage foreign INVESTORS to invest in the United States.
- Local Brew with The Freedom Foundation's, Glen Morgan
A Snohomish woman was paid for her property after being forced off by the county...and now they've TAKEN BACK the money!
- Scott Gottlieb, of AEI, on the "Failures go far past the ObamaCare Web site"
The most talked about failure right now is the Obamacare failure, but where else is the system going to fail?
- Keys to the game: Seattle Seahawks vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
As is now the Tom and Curley Show tradition, John and Tom get the drop on what the Seahawks’ opponents will be doing to counter the Hawks Sunday. We talk to Ira Kaufman, NFL writer for the Tampa Tribune.
- How I would deal with DUI plague in Washington state
This week, a Port Orchard man was picked up for drunk driving for the thirteenth time. KIRO Radio's Dori Monson has a solution to stop these repeat offenders.
- Former UFC Lightweight Champion Jens Pulver
Former UFC Lightweight Champion Jens Pulver joins "Bob and Groz" for this week's edition of 'Get In The Cage'.
- Seattle NAACP celebrates 100 years, honors three leaders
Three longtime leaders of the NAACP in Seattle were honored Saturday at the organization's 100th anniversary celebration
- Is there any way Tampa Bay gives Seahawks a run?
The Professor looks at ways the Buccaneers can give the Seahawks a game, updates the status of Percy Harvin and Russell Okung, and looks into Bengals star DT Geno Atkins’ season-ending ACL injury.
- Ring My Belle: Kraft sorta kinda removes the dyes from it's mac'n'cheese
1. Kraft announced that's removing the petroleum based yellow dies from it's famous macaroni and cheese. Except, they're not removing it from the classic mac - only from the ones that come in fun shapes. 2. Hallmark changed the lyrics of "Deck the Halls" to exclude the word "gay" on a Christmas ornament they're selling. 3. A man drove across the country in 28 hours and 50 minutes, breaking the previous record. 4. A woman dumped her husband after he posted on a website about how he'd leave his wife and kids for just one night with the sexy model pictured.
- Daughters' protest helps save Lakewood dad from deportation
A Mexican immigrant will not be deported today ... thanks in part to his young daughters staging a last minute protest to keep him with his family. Libby Denkmann reports.
- John Clayton on Seahawks’ near-loss to the Rams
The Professor joins the show to provide what he took away from the upset scare the Rams put on the Seahawks. Other topics include the ongoing issues with the Seattle offensive line, and the troubles of Jaguars WR Justin Blackmon.