Tuesday November 19, 2013
- Michael Bradley on the Seahawks' health and longevity
El Hombre joins "Bob and Groz" to talk about the significance of the Seahawks getting healthy and showing depth at this point in the season.
- Hall of Famer Steve Largent shares his impressions of the Seahawks
Hall of Famer and former Seahawk Steve Largent joins "Wyman, Mike and Moore" to share his thoughts on the 2013 team.
- John Clayton says, "franchises can be made on controversial calls"
The Professor examines the impact that referee calls have in NFL games and talks about how the Seahawks have clenched wins because of calls made by officials.
- Bill Moos on Mike Leach's contract extension
Washington State University athletic director Bill Moos joins "Wyman, Mike and Moore" to discuss football coach Mike Leach's contract extension and the improvements the program has made since his arrival.
- Health Flashback
- Seattle judges test cameras in federal courtrooms
The justices of the U.S. Supreme Court are opposed to allowing cameras in most federal courtrooms but a pilot testing just that is underway in Seattle.
- Meat and Potatoes, not good enough? School says it must be Meat and Ritz Crackers!
Boze shares the story of a Canadian mom fined for not sending kid to daycare with a "balanced" enough meal...she sent beef, veggies, potatoes and oranges...but, heaven forbid, no Ritz Crackers
- Federal Way Obamacare success story actually an Obamacare fail
Do you remember when President Barack Obama cited a Washington woman as an example of success of Obamacare? It wasn't that great of an example after all.
- Which Seahawk has the most to prove?
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil discuss which Seahawks have the most to prove over the final five games of the regular season.
- Washington woman Obama cited as shining example of Obamacare success will be uninsured
When the president had his press conference last month hailing all the fixes they were going to make to Obamacare, he cited a Washington woman as a shining example of how great Obamacare is. Turns out she's not so great an example.
- Microsoft wants to win over your living room with the Xbox One
The Xbox franchise has been one of Microsoft's only real successes in the hardware world. It has missed and missed badly with music players, tablets and phones.
- Socialist Seattle city councilwoman says workers should take over Boeing and make buses
Socialist Seattle City Councilwoman Kshama Sawant announced an interesting plan for Boeing workers at a rally on Monday.
- Jim Trotter evaluates everything Seahawks
Jim Trotter from Sports Illustrated joins "Brock and Danny" to bring a national perspective on the Seahawks and the effect that wide receiver Percy Harvin creates on and off the field.
- Mark Brunell analyzes Russell Wilson's impact
Former NFL quarterback Mark Brunell joins "Bob and Groz" to discuss the factors that make the Seahawks' Russell Wilson unlike any other sophomore quarterback.
- Ingredient of the Week: Ethically-Raised Turkeys
Whole Foods holds all their meat to a five-step creed, allowing you to get an ethically-raised turkey for Thanksgiving.
- 4 arrested in raid on vacant Seattle school building
Four men were arrested inside a vacant Seattle school building Tuesday afternoon after ignoring repeated requests to leave. Brandi Kruse reports.
- Bras, Midol & Therapy at Washington's Women's Prison
Until recently, men and women were treated exactly the same in the state's prison. They wore the same clothes, at the same and were treated the same, even though they have different needs. But the new Gender Responsiveness Action Plan is making some big, much appreciated, changes at the Washington Corrections Center for Women.
- Ring My Belle: Seattle May Be Getting It's First Bike Hotel
1. A Canadian mom packed her child a very balanced lunch but was fined $10, and her child was given Ritz crackers, for allegedly breaking school policy. 2. Seattle may be getting a hotel especially for bicyclists. 3. A Detroit man has a 12 foot hand, with the middle finger up, built next to his wife's house after she cheated on him. 4. A Pretty funny Family Feud bit that involves black zombies.