Friday August 8, 2014
- 81-year-old Al Carson talks about losing workplace to Sound Transit
Dori Monson talks to Al Carson, an 81-year-old that works for SAS shoes in Northgate. The company has been notified they'll have to move for a Sound Transit project.
- How Pryor, Seahawks fared in preseason opener
John Clayton shares his thoughts on how quarterback Terrelle Pryor and the rest of the Seahawks looked in Thursday night's preseason loss to Denver.
- Ring My Belle: When A Married Couple Discovers They're Brother and Sister
1. An update on Jenise Wright, the 6 year old whose body was found in Bremerton. Can parents have their children taken away if they leave them unsupervised all day? 2. A husband and wife in Brazil learn that they're also brother and sister. 3. To spite an obnoxious, foul mouthed, pie wanting child in a Burger King, a man buys up all the pies so the kid can't have one. 4. A man is arrested for running around a cemetery making "ooooooohh!" ghost noises in mourner's faces.
- KIRO Pop with Zak Burns!
Jason Rantz and Zac Burns chat about successful celebrity comebacks.
- Brock Coyle assesses his first NFL game
Linebacker Brock Coyle talks with Jen Mueller after the Seahawks' 21-16 preseason loss to Denver.
- Greg Scruggs on his first game back from knee surgery
Defensive lineman Greg Scruggs talks with Jen Mueller following the Seahawks' 21-16 preseason loss to Denver.
- Phil Bates on the Seahawks' preseason loss to Denver
Wide receiver Phil Bates talks with Jen Mueller following the Seahawks' 21-16 preseason loss to Denver.
- Terrelle Pryor lauds the play of Seattle's receivers
Quarterback Terrelle Pryor talks with Jen Mueller following the Seahawks' 21-16 preseason loss to Denver.
- Robert Turbin on the Seahawks' running game
Running back Robert Turbin talks with Jen Mueller following the Seahawks' 21-16 preseason loss to Denver.
- The man who was there to see it in person
The man who was there to see it in person
- AEI's Michael Rubin on Obama's plan for Iraqi aid
AEI's Michael Rubin on Obama's plan for Iraqi aid
- The Freedom Foundation's Scott Robertson on citizen initiatives around the state
Dave talks with Scott Roberts, Citizen Action Network Director for the Freedom Foundation about citizen initiatives around the state to open public employee bargaining sessions and to give city employees a choice about paying the union
- Was 'Cops' a good call to fill Seahawks-Broncos game delay?
Many Seahawks fans were surprised to see an episode of "Cops" onscreen after the Seahawks-Denver game was delayed due to a lightning storm in the vicinity of Sports Authority Field in Denver. Tom & Curley discuss the decision.
- How Terrelle Pryor fared in his Seahawks debut
Brock Huard and Mike Salk discuss how Seahawks quarterback Terrelle Pryor looked in Seattle's preseason opener against Denver.
- Know-It-All Quiz
One listener takes on the Tom and Curley Know-It-All Quiz
- Jon Anik on Jones-Cormier fight
UFC commentator Jon Anik joins Bob for the “Get in the Cage” segment to talk about the Jones-Cormier tussle.
- Why are we rebuilding the Seattle sea wall?
Why are we rebuilding the Seattle sea wall?
- Former Mariners Manager Lou Piniella on being Inducted into the Mariners Hall of Fame
Former Mariners Manager Lou Piniella talks about his MLB career in Seattle and reflects back on the 1995 and 2001 teams.