Republicans are "in a demographic death spiral" says Sen. Lindsey Graham
On ABC's This Week, Senator Marco Rubio admitted there is a possibility that the immigration measure he helped craft as a member of the gang of eight may be put to a vote without the strong border security measure he favors.
Washington Times Columnist, Jeff Birnbaum explains the strategy in Syria.
President Obama, seeking to stem a bloody civil war that has now claimed more than 92,000 lives, has authorized food and medicine for the rebels seeking to oust President Bashar Assad, but had stopped short of military aid.
1. Obama - Father's Day Message...to gay parents also. Do we have to specify political correctness for Father's Day?
2. Puttin asks if we really want to arm people who kill people and eat the organs being filmed.
British Prime Minister's David Cameron's Downing Street office, Russian President Vladimir Putin said both nations are still pressing for talks between representatives of Syrian ruler Bashar Assad and the disparate rebel movement that seeks to
drive him from power.
3. Sarah Palin at the Faith and Freedom Coalition, says she's heard explanations from Obama voters saying they wanted to prove they're not racist, she says "prove you're not a knucklehead"
4. Man in trouble for locking up kid vandals after he found them vandalizing his home
5. Miss Utah asked about a recent study showing that 40 percent of Am women are the primary bread winners but still earning less than men, what does this say about society? ...her solution "create education better"
Sarah Palin at the Faith and Freedom Coalition on Terrorists.
The latest IRS testimony review