Highlight - Sexy Politics with the Washington Policy Center's, Paul Guppy:
Democrats vote to cut education. The House-passed budget for 2013-15 includes about $70 million less funding for K-12 education thAn the Senate-passed budget that Inslee opposes. Of course this is only a government "cut," because education spending would go up under BOTH proposals compared to current spending levels. And Legislature agrees to impose retro-active estate tax on some families going back to 2005.
Obama says they have not and can not legally listen to phone calls or check your emails
Sharyl Attkisson shares that her computers being hacked
Dick Cheney is the subject up for debate on MSNBC
1. Bill Kristol says gang of eight bill should not become law, better no law than that law
2. Glenn Greenwald justifies fears Snowden's life is in danger
3. Lonnie Snowden, Edward's dad on why Snowden dropped out, he doesn't want people thinking he's a dropout
4. Dispended Update, kid who came with a cap gun, then interrogated and as a result peed his pants, will have incident on his permanent record. In other news : Obama using a squirt gun on Father's Day
5. Kid that wore a NRA T-shirt could get up to a year in jail
Brit Hume says Putin can't be satisfied with Obama's handling of Syria and his "red line"
Hammertime with Dr. Charles Krauthammer - Obama's policy in Syria, Putin not impressed, what he's doing is worse than nothing