Highlight: INTERVIEW with ABC Aviation expert and retired Alaska Airlines Pilot and author, John Nance. He talked about this current generation of pilots dependency on auto-pilot and what exactly happened in the moments before the crash landing at SFO.
On the plane crash, are pilots relying on auto-pilot too much?
BBC commentator John Inverdale calls Wimbleton champion Marino Bartoli, "not a looker"
1. Snowden offered asylum from Venezuela but still in Moscow airport
2. George W Bush on answering gay marriage questions, "won't comment on politics", but then, George W Bush on immigration reform
3. Jim Carrey apologizes for calling gun owners names
4. Weiner's sext on display in Museum during mayoral run
5. "White History Month" parade float
Jobs report and part-time employment