Featured: "Tomorrow....Tomorrow, there's always Tomorrow", Obama says "Past is a bucket of ashes" we have an "Ocean of tomorrows" ahead and we've already "made it through the worst"
Interview: with Economist, Gary "The Wolf" Wolfram on Obama's economy speech
Obama said yesterday the GOP is guilty of "endless parade of posturing"
Chuck Todd even calling this "Obama pivot deja vu"
1. Did Kate Middleton use NHS? No
2. Snowden seeking veterans group
3. Montana man has broken legs after a bridge jumper lands on him
4. Cat Allergy break through
5. Spitzer says no hookers since 2008
Al Sharpton and Melissa Harris Perry says the right, especially talk radio hosts, stoke racial fears for ratings