Featured: UPS has canceled health coverage for spouses of employees citing Obamacare as the reason and in Colorado, prices for bare bones coverage will almost triple under the Act. Boze argues that if a conservative policy had done either of those things, liberals would be in the streets.
Australian Baseball player shooting
Dave says the shooting is not a gun crisis but a cultural crisis. It's not another conversation about race that's needed, but a conversation about family, education, and parenting.
1. Greenwald says journalism is not terrorism
2. Matthews on the GOP de-legitimizing Obama
3. Mary Landrieu would "vote for Obamacare again"
4. Bill Clinton's charity spent more than 50 million on travel in the past decade, even though he regularly uses a pal's jet
5. Iowa woman ordered tape worms and swallows them, because it's easier than dieting
Dianne Gross from the MLK Labor Union Council is outraged that Scott Walker is coming to Washington, but she's not quite sure why. Highlights from Kiro's Jason Rantz interview.