Featured: Professor Burt Folsom, of Hillsdale College, discusses how often Presidents seek congressional approval for war and how often (never) the approval has been denied
The President asking for congressional approval to go into Syria
Charles Rangel loves Obama but embarrassed by handling of Syria
Peggy Noonan says "the president blinked"
Jim Inhofe saying Obama has "clearly retreated"
Peter King says Obama should not have asked Congress, should've attacked
1. Charles Rangel loves Obama but embarrassed by handling of Syria
2. Egypt court bans Al Jazeera TV
3. Rodman visits his "friend" in North Korea, but no guarantees he will bring up the Lynnwood man being held there, he'll see if he feels like it
4. Woman swims from Cuba to Florida without a shark cage proving "it's never too late to accomplish her dreams"...who ever said 60 year-old couldn't??
5. Chicago Public Schools to begin sex-ed for kindergarteners
6. Sen. Claire McCaskill tweets photo of the pig she was cookin' up....vegan
Obama on his decision to attack Syria and to seek congressional approval