Featured : Interview with sceen legend, Robert Wagner on his new book "You Must Remember This" and what has been lost from our culture
Sen. Lamar Alexander was asking Labor Sec. Tom Perez if he believes that the Congressional Budget Office is qualified to judge the impact of raising the minimum wage. The CBO has said increasing the minimum wage will cost jobs but the Senator could not get a yes or no answer when asked if it was true
1. Kathleen Sebelius on Obamacare Enrollees, questioned by Rep Tom Price R-Georgia
2. Rep Sheila Jackson Lee D-TX, says constitution is over 400 years old
3. NSA pretended to be Facebook to infect millions of computer
4. New York student suspended for NRA pro-2nd amendment t-shirt
5. Big Bang Theory renewed for THREE seasons!
South Sound Community College Update