MyNorthwestTraffic cameras: Watch alternate routes during viaduct closure
Watch the live traffic cameras while the Alaskan Way Viaduct is closed for construction of the new tunnel.
Rachel Belle, KIRO RadioAfter 25 years, Fremont Outdoor Cinema is losing its home
Fremont Outdoor Cinema was Seattle's first outside movie venue, and only the second of its kind in the country.
KIRO 780-year-old woman fatally shoots home intruder in Monroe
Deputies are investigating after an intruder was fatally shot in a home near Thursday night Monroe. Authorities responded after an 80-year-old woman called 911.
MyNorthwestSeattle mayor proposes funding plan with new taxes to pay for more police
Seattle Mayor Ed Murray has proposed a funding plan with increases to certain local taxes to pay for the addition of 200 police officers.
ChokepointsWSDOT: Seattle viaduct isn't closing for safety reasons
WSDOT explains why you can drive under the Alaskan viaduct but not on it.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDori: Seattle garbage ruling shows constitution still trumps social causes
An attorney with Pacific Legal Foundation explains why a judge ruled against allowing City of Seattle garbage collectors to look through your trash.
MyNorthwestDon: Path to clearing Seattle's 'Jungle' may come down to arrests
The problem with forcing people into shelters is the people living in the Jungle don’t always want those services, KIRO Radio’s Ron and Don point out.
KIRO RadioHow Woody Guthrie became unlikely spokesman for Pacific Northwest
Folk legend Woody Guthrie became an unlikely spokesman for hydroelectric power, the Grand Coulee Dam and the promise of greener pastures in the Pacific Northwest.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioRob McKenna told there was 'no scope' to Bellevue football investigation
Attorney General Rob McKenna is most troubled that the Bellevue students might not be receiving the education that should be available to them.
Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioWhy fugitives should not flee to Mexico to escape the law
While fleeing to Mexico sometimes works in the movies, it's unlikely to work well for the Reed brothers currently on the run and accused of murdering an Arlington couple.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioNaming expert says it's 'remarkable' Dori Monson has made it this far
Dori talks to a baby-naming expert about whether changing his name would make him more successful.
- Seahawks sign DE Tavaris Barnes, TE Brandon Williams ahead of draft
- Mariners realizing dream of Hiroshi Yamauchi in returning to local ownership
- Top Huskies' recruit Hunter Bryant predicts end of skid vs Oregon
- Cano continues hot hitting in Mariners' 7-4 loss to Astros
- Seahawks' Pete Carroll, John Schneider prepared for an extra deep draft class
- LIVE updates: Commuters forced off viaduct and onto Seattle streets
- 80-year-old woman fatally shoots home intruder
- Traffic cameras: Watch alternate routes during viaduct closure
- Seattle mayor proposes funding plan with new taxes to pay for more police
- Life-sized Noah's Ark replica plans to sail into Seattle
- Dori: Seattle garbage ruling shows constitution still trumps social causes
- Why fugitives should not flee to Mexico to escape the law
- Don O'Neill: Path to clearing Seattle's 'Jungle' may come down to arrests
- Naming expert says it's 'remarkable' Dori Monson has made it this far
- Rob McKenna told there was 'no scope' to Bellevue football investigation