Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioMedved: One person Trump could run with who would beat Clinton
If you really had to choose between the two, would you vote for Clinton or Trump? Would you vote for Trump if this person ran with him?
710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks waive former starting center, four others
The Seahawks had to trim their 90-man offseason roster in order to make room for their 10 draft picks and 13 rookie free agents.
Ron and Don, KIRO RadioDon O'Neill: Bellevue football coach should receive lifetime ban
Bellevue High School football coach could be forced off the sidelines for two years. Ron and Don say he deserves harsher consequences.
710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks’ Russell Wilson calls for fans to start a petition for the Sonics
Although the Seattle City Council’s arena vote failed to pass Monday afternoon, there is a community leader who is getting behind the effort: Russell Wilson.
MyNorthwestReckless driver flees cops with a monkey on his back - literally
A speeding driver crashed his car in Burien and when cops caught up with him, it turned out he was up to some monkey business.
MyNorthwestSinkhole appears in Roosevelt neighborhood near historic site
A sinkhole in Seattle's Roosevelt neighborhood developed 50 feet above the newly constructed light rail tunnel, and is not far from another historic sinkhole.
ChokepointsWhat we've learned so far from Seattle's viaduct closure
Seattle's Alaskan Way Viaduct has been closed for six days now. This is what we've learned about the closure's impacts on traffics.
MyNorthwestBertha nearly halfway done tunneling under Seattle's viaduct
After four days of digging, Bertha is approximately 16 percent of the way toward its goal.
MyNorthwestFirst case of Zika virus reported in King County
The third case of the Zika virus found in Washington State was reported in King County, according to the county's public health department.
KIRO RadioOwner of Seattle's Uncle Ike's Pot Shop speaks out about controversy
Ian Eisenberg, owner of Uncle Ike's, speaks about the protests over his business, his critics and moving forward.
Local NewsGentrification in Seattle's Central District about more than pot shop
Seattle hip-hop artist Draze explains the issue of gentrification in Seattle's Central District and why it is about more than a controversial pot shop.
Associated PressTrump's open path to nomination causes agony for some in GOP
News of John Kasich reportedly dropping from the presidential race followed Ted Cruz’ decision to drop from the race Tuesday.
- Seahawks waive Drew Nowak, four others
- Video: Nelson Cruz mashes a 435-foot homer in Mariners' win
- Sounders' Saturday scouting report: San Jose Earthquakes
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson calls for fans to start a petition for the Sonics
- Seahawks rookies get their uniform numbers; will Chris Clemons get 91?
- First case of Zika virus reported in King County
- 15-month-old Auburn girl found safe, father still missing
- After last summer’s deadly accident, Big Four Ice Caves re-open with little change
- Proposed building next to Facebook's new digs could add space for media giant
- Owner of Seattle's Uncle Ike's Pot Shop speaks out about controversy
- The only thing Trump could do to make me reconsider
- Embarrassing auditor report identifies WSDOT incompetence
- A voice from the streets about how to solve homelessness
- Hillary Clinton has a lot to learn about insults if she is going to out-shine Donald Trump
- Mayor calls for end of 'misogynistic' vitriol after Seattle arena vote