NEW Dori Monson, KIRO RadioJersey Shore fortune teller predicts winner of presidential race
Rather than stick around the Democratic National Convention, KIRO Radio’s Dori Monson went looking for answers about the next president along the Jersey Shore.
KIRO 7Seattle congressional candidate says police detainment was racially biased
A Seattle congressional candidate says he was manhandled by Seattle police and detained.
NEW KIRO RadioDissecting Clinton's acceptance speech
After Hillary Clinton made her historic speech accepting the Democratic nomination for president, KIRO Radio's Dave Ross and Jason Rantz analyze her points.
710 ESPN SeattleReport: Seahawks defensive end Chris Clemons plans to retire
Defensive end Chris Clemons has reportedly told the Seattle Seahawks that he intends to retire.
Ron and Don, KIRO RadioSgt. Wing Woo on the road to recovery, but more help is needed
King County Sgt. Wing Woo has been back in Washington nearly a month, and his recovering is coming along. But the deputy locals love still needs help.
Tom and Curley, KIRO RadioSeattle-based website invites white people to give reparations
"Tom and Curley" discuss conceptual artist Natasha Marin’s website that allows for people of color to request services from people who identify as white.
MyNorthwestAlleged murderer John Reed is coming back to Washington
John Reed, recently captured while on the run in Mexico, will not be held in Arizona and will be transported to
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioDori Monson issues a warning after state treasurer proposes income tax
After hearing about a proposed income tax, KIRO Radio's Dori Monson feels it's even more important for taxpayers to carefully consider their picks in the general election.
Jason Rantz, KIRO RadioTragic: Delegate calls out treatment of disabled people at DNC
Washington delegate Vivian Queija expresses her concern about how disabled individuals are being treated behind-the-scenes at the Democratic National Convention.
MyNorthwestTwitter trolls swarm around Rambo-esque Russell Wilson poster
Russell Wilson is featured as a Rambo-esque action hero on a new poster produced for charity. So, of course, the Seahawks QB is being heavily ridiculed.
- Alleged murderer John Reed is coming back to Washington
- It will be easier than ever to get your Dick's burger fix
- Washington state throws shade at Texas over transgender case
- Seattle-bound flight makes emergency landing at DFW International Airport
- Attorney General wants Tim Eyman to be held in contempt of court
- KIRO Radio hosts dissect Hillary Clinton's acceptance speech
- Donald Trump won the beauty contest, can he win the debates?
- Wing Woo on the road to recovery, but more help is needed
- Seattle-based website invites white people to give reparations
- Dori Monson issues a warning after state treasurer proposes income tax
- Microsoft cutting 2,850 additional jobs from smartphone and sales teams
- Amazon reaches new high of 268,900 employees — skyrocketing 47% in just one year
- Photographer suing Getty Images for $1 billion after $120 demand on photo sparks copyright dispute
- Amazon net sales soar 31% to $30.4B, AWS accounts for 56% of operating profits