As the Seahawks head into the start of organized team activities Tuesday, here are five storylines to keep an eye on at the VMAC.
Fred Shiosaki, 91, will be part of a Memorial Day observance at his assisted living residence in Seattle. He's one of the happiest people you'll meet, but there is one memory from the war that keeps coming back.
Being a social media manager for the Seattle Mariners means a lot more than just tweeting.
MyNorthwest2 in custody after leading trooper on high-speed chase in stolen vehicle
A high-speed chase ended on Monday after two men suspected of stealing a vehicle hit a Washington State Patrol trooper's car, fled into the woods, and were captured.
Associated Press1 boy injured in Enumclaw explosion is released by hospital
A hospital spokeswoman says one of two boys injured in an explosion outside a home in Enumclaw has been released from the hospital.
Associated PressProtester leaves Shell ship after hanging on for days
A woman who has been hanging off the anchor chain of an Arctic oil-drilling support ship since Friday night has ended her protest north of Seattle.
MyNorthwestThe 'Worst Intersection' in Seattle is ...
The intersection at Denny Way and Terry Avenue was selected as 2015's "Worst Intersection in Seattle."
Associated PressLiquor Control Board mixing things up
The agency will change its name and decide which unlicensed medical-marijuana shops and grow operations to legitimize.
MyNorthwestCar drives over campsites at Gorge Campground, at least 4 hurt
At least four people were injured Saturday morning when a car drove over multiple campsites at the Gorge Campground near George.
MyNorthwestShell protesters damage West Seattle dive park habitat
The activists protesting Shell oil and the impacts drilling has on the environment left behind material used to anchor their protest barge in a popular dive park.
David Boze Show, AM 770 KTTHBoze: It's not that Gov. Jay Inslee doesn't care, he's just confused
Gov. Inslee is vowing to get to the bottom of the police shooting in Olympia and he is expressing concern for Washington, but David Boze wonders if he know what's going on.
Associated PressArmed man who caused Everett court evacuation arrested
Officials say a man who prompted the evacuation of a Washington state courthouse has been arrested without incident about a mile away from the building.
MyNorthwestPolice release surveillance video taken before Olympia police shooting
Police have released surveillance video taken inside an Olympia grocery store early Thursday morning where two men allegedly tried to shoplift beer before assaulting an employee.
Jason Rantz Show, KIRO RadioRantz: The maddening revision of the Olympia shooting
Jason Rantz suggests we all pretend to care about all the facts of the Olympia shooting currently presented, rather than revising the story to fit ideological views.
Ron and Don Show, KIRO RadioDoes 'Entourage' role contradict Russell Wilson's values?
Ron Upshaw is uncomfortable with the apparent conflict between Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson's promoted values and appearing in the upcoming film "Entourage."
MyNorthwestPolice recording details what happened in Olympia shooting
Police recording details the two minutes of time between when an officer spotted two shoplifting suspects and when he tells dispatch he shot them.
- Mariners beat Rays 4-1 behind Cano's two RBIs, Elias' strong outing
- Kris Richard on Seahawks' defense, expectations for CBs and more
- Mariners notebook: McClendon says Cano close to breaking out of slump
- Sounders play Sporting Kansas City to 0-0 tie
- Connor Halliday's decision to quit football doesn't add up
- Lloyd McClendon looking for clean baseball from Mariners
- Bears release DE Ray McDonald after arrest in California
- Face-to-face with the enemy
- The maddening revision of the Olympia shooting
- Does 'Entourage' role contradict Russell Wilson's values?
- It's not that Gov. Jay Inslee doesn't care, he's just confused
- Media forces Jeb Bush to throw his brother under the bus
- What to do with the flying postman
- Single-person households surpass married with kids
- 2 in custody after leading trooper on high-speed chase in stolen vehicle
- Woman hanging on Shell ship since Friday ends drill protest
- Protester leaves Shell ship after hanging on since Friday
- 1 boy injured in Enumclaw explosion is released by hospital
- 2 men in custody after chase and striking WSP vehicle
- Yakima boy dies in ATV crash
- 6 people escape house fire in Kitsap County
Single-person households surpass married with kids
Women now head 54 percent of all single-person households.
- New legislation returns title insurance kickbacks to front burner
- Builder group lists Top 12 amenities in an average home
- Equity rising but 4 million borrowers still 'underwater'
- Builders add more standard features yet basics vary
- Multiple offers now norm as home shopping hits fever pitch
- Where's the buyer loyalty when open-house agents surface?
- Stressful? Consumers pick root canal over homebuying
- Police: 3 children hurt when waterspout uproots bounce house
- 12 missing after flooding in Texas sweeps away vacation home
- Across nation, veterans' sacrifices honored in many ways
- Mental health will take focus in theater shooting trial
- What does Ireland vote say about US debate on gay marriage?
- Cause of death of child in swing undetermined after autopsy
- By The Numbers: Colorado theater shooting trial so far
- Myanmar's Suu Kyi is missing from global meeting on Rohingya
- Modi vows cleaner India, but no clear path to get there
- Apple promotes tech guru Jonathan Ive as head of design
- Fire at home for elderly in central China kills 38 people
- WFP urges Syrian humanitarian pause for crop harvest
- Police: 13 officers missing following attack; 5 injured
- Austrian police arrest 3 for smuggling people into US
- GOP likely to feel the heat if court decision guts Obamacare
- Peeking into healthy brains to see if Alzheimer's is brewing
- Vermont's Sanders to kick off 2016 bid from Clinton's left
- AP source: Cleveland, Justice Department reach policing deal
- Launching campaign, Sanders appeals to party's Warren wing
- AP source: Cleveland reaches deal with Justice on policing
- Jeb Bush to get own home at family compound in Kennebunkport
- A head scratcher: 9 brains found next to train tracks
- Colorado city going dark this weekend to help stargazers
- Naked man rescued after getting stuck on Florida drawbridge
- Campaign worker sends fake news release saying foe left race
- Man in scuba gear gets warning after causing restaurant stir
- Man evades police, then caught while returning for lost hat
- Ohio man finds canister containing 21-year-old message