Friday July 25, 2014
- Seahawks GM John Schneider on Marshawn Lynch's hold out
Seahawks general manager John Schneider talks to "Brock and Salk" about the first day of training camp and the notable absence of Marshawn Lynch.
- Percy Harvin on being ready for the start of training camp
Seahawks wide receiver Percy Harvin talks to "Brock and Salk" about being healthy for training camp and looking forward to a full season.
- What options do Seahawks have in Marshawn Lynch situation?
Considering the lines in the sand drawn by the Seahawks front office, Brock Huard gives some possible solutions to Marshawn Lynch's hold out.
- Heath Evans on Marshawn's holdout
NFL Network's Heath Evans joins the Michael Grey show and talks about what might happen with Marshawn Lynch and what the Seahawks will need to do if they want to repeat.
- Terry Blount on Seahawks passing more
ESPN Insider Terry Blount joins the Michael Grey show to talk about Marshawn Lynch, his holdout and how that could affect the passing game for the Seahawks.
- Cliff Avril on the Seahawks' changes entering training camp
Seahawks defensive lineman Cliff Avril talks to "Bob and Groz" about the differences entering training camp this year compared to 2013.