Monday April 29, 2013
- Seahawks' Jesse Williams says his knee is '100 percent'
Former Alabama defensive tackle Jesse Williams tells "Brock and Danny" why he believes he fell to Seattle in the fifth round.
- Chris Harper says he's 'not scared' of WR competiton
Former Kansas State University wide receiver and fourth-round pick Chris Harper joins "Bob and Groz" to discuss competing against the likes of Sidney Rice, Percy Harvin and Golden Tate.
- Christine Michael on what he brings to the Seahawks
Christine Michael, the Seahawks' second-round pick out of Texas A&M, joins the "Afternoon's with the Go 2 Guy" and discusses the explosiveness and mentality he brings to Seattle.
- Clayton weighs in on the Seahawks' draft
John Clayton weighs in on drafting former LSU cornerback Tharold Simon in the fifth round despite his recent arrest (15:58).
- Pete Carroll on Christine Michael, Seahawks' LBs
Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll tells "Afternoons with the Go 2 Guy" what second-round pick Christine Michael brings to the team and why Seattle' didn't draft any linebackers.
- John Schneider on the Seahawks' 2013 draft
Seahawks general manager John Schneider tells "Brock and Salk" about some of the 11 players Seattle drafted and how the team addressed positions that were perceived areas of need.
- Draft shows gap between SEC and Pac-12
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil discuss the disparity in draft picks from the Pac-12 and the SEC.
- News of Kings vote hits Kevin Calabro hard
Kevin Calabro joins "Afternoons with the Go 2 Guy" to share his thoughts on the recommendation made by the NBA's relocation committee to block the relocation of the Sacramento Kings to Seattle.
- Ailene Voisin says it was always Sacramento's to lose
Ailene Voisin from the Sacramento Bee joined the "Bob and Groz" show to discuss the breaking news that the NBA Relocation Committee is recommending the owners to vote against relocating the Kings to Seattle.
- Chris Daniels calls NBA recommendation a 'big blow to the Seattle efforts'
Chris Daniels from King 5 joined the "Afternoons with the Go 2 Guy" to discuss what the recommendation from the NBA Relocation Committee means for Seattle.
- Mayor Mike McGinn says Seattle is still in 'strong positon' to get NBA team
Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn joins "Afternoons with the the Go 2 Guy" to discuss the recent news that the NBA Relocation Committee recommended that the Kings stay in Sacramento.