Tuesday April 30, 2013
- Irvin and Avril can expect changes in their roles
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil discuss what not drafting any linebackers means for Seattle's Bruce Irvin and Cliff Avril.
- Brian Mahoney dispels idea of expansion right now
AP basketball beat writer Brian Mahoney joins the "Bob and Groz" show to discuss the potential for expansion into the Seattle market.
- 'El Hombre' dumbfounded learning Seattle lost Kings to Sacramento
Michael "El Hombre" Bradley talks about the recommendation to keep the Kings in Sacramento.
- Will Tim Tebow end up in Omaha?
John Clayton discusses quarterback Tim Tebow's release from the Jets, saying he'd be wise to accept a position change (0:27).
- Baseball 101 with Kyle Seager
Mariners third baseman Kyle Seager walks Jim Moore and Dave Wyman through some batting basics.
- Legal analyst says suing NBA for Kings won't work
NBA TV legal analyst Michael McCann joins "Afternoons with the Go 2 Guy" and discusses Chris Hansen's best bet for bringing an NBA team to Seattle.
- Windhorst: "If you're looking for a villain, it's Stern"
ESPN.com's NBA insider Brian Windhorst gives his take on the NBA's decision to reject relocation of the Kings to Seattle.
- Ric Bucher say Seattle is the 'most viable market' for next available team
NBA insider Ric Bucher joins the "Brock and Danny" show to discuss what Seattle does now knowing relocation is no longer an option.