Wednesday May 1, 2013
- On Marshawn Lynch's pending DUI case
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil discuss the status of Marshawn Lynch's pending DUI.
- Calabro thinks NBA should 'throw Seattle a bone'
Kevin Calabro joins "Brock and Danny" to share his thoughts on the decision made by the NBA's relocation committee that will keep the Kings from moving to Seattle.
- Percy Harvin will be worth more than draft pick
John Clayton says receiver Percy Harvin will be more valuable to the Seahawks than any of this year's first-round draft picks (6:00).
- Clare Farnsworth on the Seahawks' 2013 draft class
Clare Farnsworth of Seahawks.com joins "Bob and Groz" and discusses which of the team's 11 draft picks could compete for substantial playing time this season.
- How the NFC West fared in the draft
Mike Sando of ESPN.com joins "Afternoons with the Go 2 Guy" for a discussion on where the NFC West teams stand after the draft.
- Darren Rovell: 'no immediate solution' for Seattle
ESPN sports business analyst Darren Rovell joins Jim Moore and Dave Wyman to discuss why Chris Hansen may have to wait at least a year for an opportunity to bring an NBA team to Seattle.
- Michael Saunders on his return from injury
Michael Saunders joins "Bob and Groz" to discuss his recovery from a shoulder injury and hitting a home run in his first at-bat off the disabled list.