Breaking: Seahawks wide receiver Sidney Rice will retire, according to ProFootballTalk.com
Monday June 17, 2013
- Why Rams waited to sign their draft picks
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil discuss Rams head coach Jeff Fisher's decision wait until after minicamp to sign the team's draft picks.
- Do Carroll and Harbaugh truly dislike each other?
John Clayton and ESPN.com's Mike Sando join "Brock and Danny" in a roundtable discussion covering NFL topics including the budding rivalry between Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll and 49ers counterpart Jim Harbaugh.
- Should Seahawks fans be worried about the "10-win comeback" curse?
National Football Post writer Joe Fortenbaugh joins "Bob and Groz" to discuss the trend of 10-win NFL teams reverting back to losing records their following seasons.
- Assessing the Coyotes' potential move to Seattle
Sean Gentille of the Sporting News joins "Bob and Groz" to discuss the Phoenix Coyotes' potential move to Seattle.
- Richard Sherman over Darrelle Revis in 2013
John Clayton makes his case for why he thinks Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman will have a better season than Buccaneers counterpart Darrelle Revis.
- Blowers on Baseball: Franklin off to good start with Mariners
In this evening’s “Blowers on Baseball,” TV analyst Mike Blowers discusses Mariner second baseman Nick Franklin’s impressive start to his major league career.
- Bill Krueger dissects Tom Wilhelmsen's struggles
Mariners analyst Bill Krueger joins "Bob and Groz" to talk about reliever Tom Wilhelmsen's struggles on the mound.
- What's the likelihood of the Coyotes moving to Seattle?
KING 5 reporter Chris Daniels joins "Wyman, Mike and Moore" to discuss the possibility of the NHL's Phoenix Coyotes moving to Seattle.