Thursday July 25, 2013
- Russell Wilson on the start of Seahawks training camp
Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson tells "Brock and Danny" how this training camp is different than last year's.
- Will Seferian-Jenkins be suspended for opener?
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil speculate on a potential suspension for Washington tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins, who pleaded guilty to DUI earlier this month.
- Seahawks' receiver Percy Harvin opens camp on PUP list
John Clayton breaks down everything he saw today at Seahawks training camp at the VMAC. The professor also gives his concern with Percy Harvin's hip injury.
- Doug Baldwin says Hawks have best receivers in NFL
Seahawks receiver Doug Baldwin joins "Wyman, Mike and Moore" and says the Seahawks have the most talented receivers in the NFL.
- Wilhelmsen says young players bring energy to M's
Mariners closer Tom Wilhelmsen joins "Wyman, Mike and Moore" to explain how the M's have been able to play winning baseball lately and how he loves pitching to M's catcher Mike Zunino.
- Robinson wants Hawks to own NFC West
Seahawks fullback Michael Robinson joins "Bob and Groz" from the VMAC and says he has never been on a team with this much preseason hype.
- What concerns does Percy Harvin's injury create for Hawks?
Eric Williams from The News Tribune joins "Bob and Groz" to address receiver Percy Harvin's hip injury and give his observations from Seahawks training camp at the VMAC.
- Wagner adding a new dimension to his game this year
Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner joins "Wyman, Mike and Moore" to talk about how he looks forward to adding a new dimension to his game.
- Cliff Avril already loves the energy of the 12th Man
Seahawks defensive end Cliff Avril joins "Bob and Groz" to discuss the differences between the Seahawks and his former team, the Detroit Lions.