LISTEN TO 710 ESPN Seattle: Mariners vs. White Sox (live stream available in Seattle-Tacoma area only) »
Friday July 26, 2013
- Revisiting Percy Harvin's turbulent tenure with Vikings
Tom Pelissero of USA Today Sports joins "Brock and Danny" to provide his insight into wide receiver Percy Harvins' often tumultuous time with the Vikings now that his Seahawks career is off to an inauspicious start.
- Missed practices nothing new for Percy Harvin
ESPN.com NFC West blogger Mike Sando joins "Brock and Danny" to discuss wide receiver Percy Harvin's history of strange behavior now that he is starting training camp with the Seahawks with a hip injury.
- How Browner's raise affects Seahawks' locker room
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil discuss the raise the Seahawks recently gave cornerback Brandon Browner.
- Clayton concerned with Seahawks' depth at tight end
John Clayton joins "Bob and Groz" to break down the latest injury news with the Seahawks and to talk about the PAC-12 limiting the number of contact practices.
- How serious is Percy Harvinís hip injury?
John Clayton sheds some light on the injury that landed Seahawks receiver Percy Harvin on the PUP list, and notes why Harvin missing practices may not be as bad as it sounds. Clayton also talks about why Seahawks fans should be worried about tight end Zach Millerís foot issues.
- Jayson Stark says Mís should think bigger picture at deadline
ESPN senior baseball writer Jayson Stark talks about the Mariners' recent string of success and their core of young talent, and why that doesnít mean they should buy at the trade deadline.
- UFC President Dana White previews UFC at Key Arena
UFC President Dana White joins Bob and Groz in person for "Get in the Cage" live from Seahawks training camp at the VMAC.
- Seahawks WR Sydney Rice on facing the Legion of Boom
Seahawks wide receiver Sydney Rice takes time out from the second day of training camp to talk about what itís like to go up against the Seahawksí vaunted secondary in practice, and explains why Russell Wilson lives up to the hype.