LISTEN TO 710 ESPN Seattle: Seahawks host the Pittsburgh Steelers in pivotal game »
Friday September 27, 2013
- Wright says Schaub is not a Super Bowl quarterback
Nick Wright of KILT Houston joins the "Brock and Danny" show to discuss the Week 4 match up between the Texans and the Seahawks.
- Eric Wedge on his decision to not return to the Mariners
Eric Wedge tells reporters why he decided that he will not manage the Mariners beyond this season.
- Pete Carroll sheds light on injury-plagued O-line
Seahawks coach Pete Carroll joins "The Morning News" on KIRO Radio 97.3 FM to discuss the growing number of injuries on his offensive line.
- Is the NFC West overrated?
Danny discusses whether or not the NFC West was overrated entering the 2013-14 season.
- Cameron paints a grim picture for 2013-14 Mariners
Dave Cameron of U.S.S. Mariner joins the "Bob and Groz" show to discuss the future of the Mariners organization.
- UFC Analyst John Anik
John Anik talks with Bob about the big Jones-Gustafsson bout last week and if it really was one of the best fights of all time.
- Who has the edge in Seahawks vs. Texans?
John Clayton gives his preview of the Seahawks’ big road game in Houston, and explains how much the offensive line’s losses of Max Unger and Breno Giacomini will hurt Seattle.
- Taking on Stanford at the CLink
Coach Leach gives us a look at how this WSU offense will match up with Stanford's defense.
- How O-Line could effect the Hawks
In a very abbreviated Cold Hard Facts, John talks about the O-Line injuries and how they can effect this game.
- Zduriencik on Wedge leaving and what's next for the M's
Mariners general manager Jack Zduriencik tells "Wyman, Mike and Moore" about manager Eric Wedge's decision to not return to the team after this season and looks ahead to the process of finding Wedge's replacement.