LISTEN TO 710 ESPN Seattle: Mariners vs. Rays (live stream available in Seattle-Tacoma area only) »
Wednesday November 27, 2013
- Clare Farnsworth on the Seahawks MNF
Clare Farnsworth of Seahawks.com joins "Bob and Groz" to preview the upcoming Monday Night Football game against the Saints and the matchup of quarterbacks--the Seahawks' Russell Wilson against the Saints' Drew Brees.
- Drew and Damon on Apple Cup rivalry
Former NFL quarterbacks and WSU/UW alumni, Drew Bledsoe and Damon Huard, join "Brock and Danny" to preview to the 2013 Apple Cup--Washington vs. Washington State football, but they don't get to it without throwing a few punches at each other first.
- Max Unger previews the Saints' defense
Seahawks center Max Unger tells "The Huddle" about what he sees from the Saints' defense, which is near the top of several statistical categories after a historically bad year.
- Mike Detillier on the Saints improved defense
Saints analyst Mike Detillier joins "The Huddle" to give an inside scoop on the Saints and the changes made within the last year to improve their defense.
- Larry Holder on Seahawks-Saints Monday Night Football
Saints beat writer, Larry Holder, joins "Wyman, Mike and Moore" to discuss how the Saints will capitalize on the distractions of Seattle's player suspensions and use them in their favor heading into the Monday Night Football game.
- John Clayton says Brandon Browner could win his appeal
John Clayton explains why he thinks Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner could win his suspension appeal and why he believes Seattle can survive Browner's loss as well as that of Walter Thurmond.
- Where Bishop Sankey ranks among Huskies running backs
Brock Huard and Danny O'Neil discuss Bishop Sankey's place in the list of great Washington running backs.
- Steve Raible on the Saints' explosive offense
Voice of the Seahawks, Steve Raible, joins "The Huddle" to discuss the threats the Saints' possess on offense and why tight end Jimmy Graham will be a challenge for the Seahawks to defend.
- Terry Blount says, "they want to prove that they are still the best team in the league"
ESPN.com's Terry Blount joins "Wyman, Mike and Moore" to talk about the reaction in the Seahawks locker room regarding the distractions of two suspended cornerbacks; Brandon Browner and Walter Thurmond.
- Mike Sando says, "Russell Wilson is a complete exception"
Mike Sando of ESPN.com joins "Wyman, Mike and Moore" to discuss the progress of Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson.
- Coach Leach on the 2013 Apple Cup matchup
Washington State head football coach Mike Leach joins "Wyman, Mike and Moore" to talk about the improvement of quarterback Connor Halliday and the offensive line as the Cougs' get ready to face the Huskies in the Apple Cup.