Tuesday February 18, 2014
- John Clayton says that a new contract for Suggs won't help Bennett
John Clayton says that the extension received by Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs should not give defensive lineman Michael Bennett leverage in contract negotiations with the Seahawks.
- What Terrell Suggs' extension means for Michael Bennett
Danny O'Neil and John Boyle discuss what the extension that outside linebacker Terrell Suggs just signed with Baltimore means for the market for Seahawks defensive lineman Michael Bennett.
- El Hombre on Bode Miller's tearful interview, Richie Incognito, and Johnny Manziel's comments about Russell Wilson
"El Hombre", Michael Bradley, joins Bob and Dave Boling as they touch on the Winter Olympics, Richie Incognito's epic Twitter rant, and Johnny Manziel using Russell Wilson as an example for short quarterbacks, among other topics.
- Brad Miller calls his first season a 'great learning experience'
Mariners shortstop Brad Miller tells 'Bob and Groz' that he learned a lot during his first big league season and spent the offseason preparing his body to play all 162 games.
- Shannon Drayer says that spring training is already getting competitive
ESPN 710's Shannon Drayer joins 'Brock and Danny' to discuss the Mariners offseason and the atmosphere of spring training.
- Shannon Drayer discusses the uncertainty of the Mariners' lineup
ESPN 710's Shannon Drayer joins "Wyman, Mike and Moore" to discuss the wide-open Mariners' lineup, where only second baseman Robinson Cano, catcher Mike Zunino and third baseman Kyle Seager seem to be entrenched at their positions.