Updated Nov 13, 2010 - 8:00 pm
Donating in honor of Dave Niehaus
Many Dave Niehaus fans have asked the Mariners office which charities they can donate in honor of the broadcast legend.
Team spokesperson Rebecca Hale told KIRO Radio Niehaus' family is asking you to consider the following charities:
American Heart Association
American Diabetes Association
Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network
Bonneville Media encourages site users to express their opinions by posting comments. Our goal is to maintain a civil dialogue in which readers feel comfortable. At times, the comments can descend to personal attacks. Please do not engage in such behavior. We encourage your thoughtful comments which: have a positive and constructive tone, are on topic, are respectful toward others and their opinions. Bonneville reserves the right to remove comments which do not conform to these criteria.
- Bob and Groz
Why haven't Mariners' top prospects panned out?
- Brock and Danny
Columnist doubts Russell Wilson will ever be elite
- Shannon Drayer
Why Ackley needs more time in the outfield
- Time for a reality check with expectations for Wilson
- Columnist doubts Russell Wilson will ever be elite
- Wilson, beer dominate Danny's 'Hawk Talk'
- Position aside, who's the Seahawks' best player?
- Seahawks' Moffitt pleads guilty to disorderly conduct
- Seahawks' Earl Thomas is on the cusp of greatness
- More Seattle Seahawks »