Updated Jun 11, 2013 - 3:54 pm
Cutler confirms Cavallari marriage
LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) - Jay Cutler says marriage has done one thing for him: the Chicago Bears quarterback feels much older.
"I feel old, I really do," Cutler said Tuesday in confirming that he and actress Kristin Cavallari had recently married. "It feels good."
He didn't offer any details of the wedding, saying only: "It went off without a hitch, so that's all you can ask for."
Cavallari recently tweeted a photo of the wedding rings. The former star of MTV reality shows "Laguna Beach" and "The Hills" and the Bears QB have a son named Camden Jack Cutler.
They announced their engagement in 2011, but broke up briefly last summer. They reconciled a few months later.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Former Seahawks DE Red Bryant signs with Jaguars
- Seahawks give second-round tender to Doug Baldwin
- Reports: Michael Bennett to test free agency
- Seahawks should pass on Brandon Browner
- Browner's reinstatement includes four-game ban
- Golden Tate states his case for a nice contract
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Paxton says September success gives him confidence
- Mariners notebook: Rodney ready for a strong start
- John Stearns puts Mariners first and steps down
- Walker plays catch, expects to throw again Friday
- Mariners notebook: McClendon 'anxious' to see Walker
- Mariners notebook: Roster reduced to 55
- More Seattle Mariners »