Updated Jul 22, 2013 - 7:25 pm
Hearing for Hernandez associate pushed back
ATTLEBORO, Mass. (AP) - A pre-trial hearing for a man charged as an accessory to murder in the case involving former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has been rescheduled.
Bristol District Attorney Samuel Sutter said the hearing for Ernest Wallace in Attleboro District Court will be held Friday.
The hearing was originally set for Monday but a spokesman for the district attorney said both sides agreed to a postponement.
Wallace has pleaded not guilty to a charge of being an accessory to murder after the fact in the killing of Odin Lloyd. Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to murder.
Prosecutors haven't offered details about Wallace's alleged involvement. They say he and another man, Carlos Ortiz, were with Hernandez when they drove with Lloyd to the industrial park where Lloyd was found shot to death.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- Wyman, Mike and Moore
'Russellmania' gets one Seahawk star treatment
- Brock Huard
Chalk Talk: Wilson and Baldwin beat Saints' blitz
- Shannon Drayer
Mariners' Jack Zduriencik isn't tipping his hand
- Seahawks notebook: Percy Harvin held out of practice
- 49ers' Joe Looney takes on key offensive line role
- Chalk Talk: Wilson and Baldwin beat the Saints' blitz
- 49ers remind fans about 'home field advantage plan'
- 49ers prepare to stay composed in emotional game
- What we learned from Seahawks' win over Saints
- More Seattle Seahawks »
- Rick Rizzs and Toys for Kids make thousands of area children happy at Christmas
- Mariners notebook: Robinson Cano talk heating up
- Seattle hires Wilson as minor league coach
- Notebook: Mariners close to signing Willie Bloomquist
- Howard Lincoln on the Mariners' search for a president
- What's next in the Mariners' search for a president?
- More Seattle Mariners »