Updated Sep 23, 2013 - 9:59 am
Bills RB Spiller expects to play after hurting leg
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) - Buffalo Bills running back C.J. Spiller doesn't expect an injury to his right leg to keep him from playing against the Baltimore Ravens this weekend.
Though still experiencing some soreness, Spiller walked without a limp on Monday. He anticipates he should "be good" to play Sunday, when Buffalo (1-2) hosts Baltimore (2-1).
Spiller was hurt a day earlier on a 2-yard run in the second quarter of a 27-20 loss at the New York Jets. He returned for the start of the third quarter before pulling himself from the game.
He was escorted to the locker room with his right leg heavily wrapped.
Spiller finished with 9 yards on 10 carries, and a 1-yard catch.
AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Please login below with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing MyNorthwest account holders will need to create a new Disqus account or use one of the social logins provided below. Thank you.
- McHugh strikes out 12 as Astros beat Seattle 5-2
- Dominguez homers to lead Astros over Mariners
- Paxton and Walker optimistic they will be cleared to throw this week
- M's coaches on changes needed if transfer rule stays
- Mariners notebook: Brad Miller gets his first day off
- M's notebook: Updates on Iwakuma, Paxton and more
- More Seattle Mariners »
- What do the Seahawks have planned for Pryor?
- Seahawks' preseason dates, times announced
- Seahawks' Zach Miller glad to be back after pay cut
- Seahawks Russell Wilson most popular pro athlete in Washington state
- 3 thoughts on the Seahawks' trade for Terrelle Pryor
- Nevada man sues Seahawks, NFL for $40 million over limiting playoff ticket sales
- More Seattle Seahawks »